The perfect Lady Dior !!!!

Thanks to you-I got one too!!! She arrived today in pristine condition and I adore her:love: the opening is a little difficult to get in and out of so think that I will use a smaller wallet when I wear it! I saw another one posted on ebay for 900. BIN so if anyone else is looking check it out!
Thank you again!
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4076.jpg
    IMG_4076.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 202
Ha-Ha I am definitely no angel-I used editing to brighten it up enough to see -my pic was a little dark!

Congrats!!!! I've been using mine since it arrived and still love it! Sometimes the 'thrill" wears off in a few days and it becomes just another bag, but not with this one. I find myself placing it in my office or car, somewhere where I can glance at it from time to time.

I also saw a black w/ silver hw on ebay ( exact same as mine) that is at $460 (2 bids and 1 day left on auction) The bag looks good but should probably be authenticated on TPF. If anyone is interested in the black, this one might go for a good price.

LVLux: I switched to a smaller wallet for mine and it works great, really not a problem getting it in and out. I carry the bag unzipped, since the closure seems to keep everything secure. If you are looking for a small wallet, eluxury has some gorgeous Fendi wallets (blue ombre pictured below) on sale for $228. i know some people like to match the wallet to the bag, or the stay with the same designer, but when I saw this fendi wallet I thought it would look amazing with a white purse

Attachments

• 12058322_blue_multi.jpg
    12058322_blue_multi.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 100