The Perfect Flats

Apr 19, 2009
I am on the search for my "perfect pair of flats" and am struggling. I am VERY picky about flats-I like them plain and extremely flat with no heel at all (like lanvins- just cant afford those right now) and with elastic to hug the foot. I think others look frumpy. Saks had some like this a few years back and juicy has them but I hate that they have juicy written on them. If anyone knows where I can find some please let me know! Thanks

Her reva flats have a little heel and don't hug the foot.:sad: I'm looking more for something like these juicy ones in the pic below( completely flat and elasticized so they really hug your foot). I would get these but cant stand that juicy couture is written all over them.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    2.6 KB · Views: 844
I only wear flats and after trying everything from Chanel, Lanvin, Tory Burch, Gap, Bloch, Repetto, Coach, Nine West, etc, I've decided my favorite is Bloch. They are very reasonably priced, super soft/supple leather, and sooooo comfy! There's no breaking in period at all, I went from straight out of the box to wearing them 3 days straight and never had any problems (I have 2 pairs now). They are nicely cushioned too, and have way more arch support than any of the other brands. I was soooo disappointed with the Repettos, talk about no cushion or support whatsoever! And due to a mishap while trying them on at home I can't even return them now! My only complaint with Bloch is that the sizing is not consistent with the different styles. My roll up flats ended up being 2 sizes larger than what I'd normally wear, and my non-rollup flats were true to size. Luckily, Endless.com has free shipping!

I had a pair of plain silver flats from Gap that hugged the feet and was soooo comfy. I wore it pretty much every day. I got them on sale for like 4 bucks or something...they normally cost like 20 something. So overall Gap has pretty comfy stylish ones with a reasonable price.

without a doubt

GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI banana flats!

THE ultimate best. the inside lining is sewn on and cushioned.. much better than Lanvin.
they do them every season so a great investment and better price than Lanvin

without a doubt

GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI banana flats!

THE ultimate best. the inside lining is sewn on and cushioned.. much better than Lanvin.
they do them every season so a great investment and better price than Lanvin

I have a pair of these and love the way they look but for me they were soo uncomfortable they gave me a blister everytime I wore them so now they just sit in my closet.

I only wear flats and after trying everything from Chanel, Lanvin, Tory Burch, Gap, Bloch, Repetto, Coach, Nine West, etc, I've decided my favorite is Bloch. They are very reasonably priced, super soft/supple leather, and sooooo comfy! There's no breaking in period at all, I went from straight out of the box to wearing them 3 days straight and never had any problems (I have 2 pairs now). They are nicely cushioned too, and have way more arch support than any of the other brands. I was soooo disappointed with the Repettos, talk about no cushion or support whatsoever! And due to a mishap while trying them on at home I can't even return them now! My only complaint with Bloch is that the sizing is not consistent with the different styles. My roll up flats ended up being 2 sizes larger than what I'd normally wear, and my non-rollup flats were true to size. Luckily, Endless.com has free shipping!

I am thinking of trying the Blochs! If you have time do you think you could post a modeling pic? I'd love to see what they look like on!

what about prada flats? i have these and i love them!

they come in different colors and styles

ETA: oh, i just saw those bloch, they are very cute, did you find them to be TTS BagaholicAnon? thanks

The Bloch sizes are all over the place, so you really need to find a place that allows you to return/exchange. I bought the rollups (from Endless) and usually wear a size 36, but ended up with a 38, and then I got the Tri-Brocade flats (from Bluefly) and they were true to size. So you really need to read the reviews and just order and try. But really, once you put these shoes on, you'll never want to take them off, they are sooooo soft and comfy! The leather is much thicker than the Repettos/Lanvins and softer! And they're cheaper!

Here are some pics of me modelling:

Attachments

• kdk_0001.JPG
    kdk_0001.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 149
  • kdk_0002.JPG
    kdk_0002.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 150
  • kdk_0003.JPG
    kdk_0003.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 188