The perfect date night perfume?

Does anybody have any recommendations on some sexy, seductive, classy and long lasting perfumes? I'm still looking for that one fragrance that turns heads and smells of pure elegance! Any help is appreciated[emoji182] [emoji182] [emoji182]

For a date night scent, I really like Chanel's Coco Noir!

I second that! I do really like the perfume!!

My two go to scents for a date are YSL Black Opium and Carolina Herrera Good Girl. Black Opium is definitely an acquired taste but men seem to love it! My ex would literally have to stop and lean in to get a whiff every few minutes lol. It is quite heavy (coffee, patchouli) they did release a toilette version that is beautiful! Good Girl is brand new, only came out a month or so ago, WOW. That's a sexy perfume. That's more of a warm floral with some jasmine, beautiful.

Now that I think of it...I love Dior Hypnotic Poison as well [emoji23] I hope this helps and I didn't complicate things lol! Best of luck [emoji8] let us know what you pick!!!

Reactions: Diamondbrunette
I second that! I do really like the perfume!!

My two go to scents for a date are YSL Black Opium and Carolina Herrera Good Girl. Black Opium is definitely an acquired taste but men seem to love it! My ex would literally have to stop and lean in to get a whiff every few minutes lol. It is quite heavy (coffee, patchouli) they did release a toilette version that is beautiful! Good Girl is brand new, only came out a month or so ago, WOW. That's a sexy perfume. That's more of a warm floral with some jasmine, beautiful.

Now that I think of it...I love Dior Hypnotic Poison as well [emoji23] I hope this helps and I didn't complicate things lol! Best of luck [emoji8] let us know what you pick!!!
Woah I just looked up the Carolina Herrera Good Girl perfume the bottle looks amazing![emoji23]I might actually have to get that, it would look so pretty sitting on my dressing table! Thank you!

Reactions: kellytheshopper
Woah I just looked up the Carolina Herrera Good Girl perfume the bottle looks amazing![emoji23]I might actually have to get that, it would look so pretty sitting on my dressing table! Thank you!

Isn't the bottle stunning?! Also if you happen to purchase it at a Sephora, the website for some reason says it's only online but it's not true! It's in the stores. You're welcome!!!

Edit: just saw you are in the U.K. [emoji17] I don't believe they have a Sephora do they?

Isn't the bottle stunning?! Also if you happen to purchase it at a Sephora, the website for some reason says it's only online but it's not true! It's in the stores. You're welcome!!!

Edit: just saw you are in the U.K. [emoji17] I don't believe they have a Sephora do they?
Yes it is![emoji7]Unfortunately they don't have one in be UK, I wish they did! I'm actually in Greece at the moment though and I'm planning to go to a sephora over here! So thank you for your help[emoji8]

Reactions: kellytheshopper
Does anybody have any recommendations on some sexy, seductive, classy and long lasting perfumes? I'm still looking for that one fragrance that turns heads and smells of pure elegance! Any help is appreciated[emoji182] [emoji182] [emoji182]
Philosophy's Amazing Grace! I wore it for years, and got compliments on it CONSTANTLY from both men and women. I used the EDP, and it still didn't last as long as I wanted, but I carried a purse size bottle with me to refresh.

Edited: Just noticed you are looking for an elegant scent, don't think think Amazing Grace would fit that description, sorry!

Personally I would wear La Vie Est Belle on a date. Another good one is Lolita Lempicka. I would stay away from polarizing perfumes such as Angel which I really love. Then again I think the best thing to do is just wear what you wear most often or what you consider to be a signature scent because your date should accept you the way you are anyway right :smile: