The Perfect Crossbody Bag

casmitty

Apr 17, 2014
I am FOREVER in search of the perfect compact bag, preferably crossbody, which can hold all of my essentials. Since I have to wear reading glasses it has always been a search, frustrating most times really, to find the right bag big enough yet small and light enough to hold an eyeglass case, keys, compact wallet, cell phone, pen, lip balm/lipstick and handiwipes. Even better, would be for the bag to do a presto chango from crossbody to shoulder bag to a clutch. While picking up my Chelsea Shopper today at the D&B outlet I came across the Small Pebble Grain Barrel satchel. It's cute so I bought it. While home tinkering with what I can put in it I discovered that it holds everything that I need for a quick run or a night out AND the strap can be turned into a wrislet AND it's a cute bag AND it isn't heavy!!! I will post pics of it empty and full and I added modeling shots.

I am FOREVER in search of the perfect compact bag, preferably crossbody, which can hold all of my essentials. Since I have to wear reading glasses it has always been a search, frustrating most times really, to find the right bag big enough yet small and light enough to hold an eyeglass case, keys, compact wallet, cell phone, pen, lip balm/lipstick and handiwipes. Even better, would be for the bag to do a presto chango from crossbody to shoulder bag to a clutch. While picking up my Chelsea Shopper today at the D&B outlet I came across the Small Pebble Grain Barrel satchel. It's cute so I bought it. While home tinkering with what I can put in it I discovered that it holds everything that I need for a quick run or a night out AND the strap can be turned into a wrislet AND it's a cute bag AND it isn't heavy!!! I will post pics of it empty and full and I added modeling shots.
pics

Attachments

• IMG_0578.JPG
    IMG_0578.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_0579.JPG
    IMG_0579.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 294
  • 20160404_230653.jpg
    20160404_230653.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 300
I love my Bitsy bag! It holds a lot but is very compact! I like how it opens wide like the Zip zip so you can see everything! I just posted a pic for you on another thread ...tote or crossbody!

I love my Bitsy bag! It holds a lot but is very compact! I like how it opens wide like the Zip zip so you can see everything! I just posted a pic for you on another thread ...tote or crossbody!
I saw it in the oyster color which is absolutely Gorgeous!!! I tried on the bitsy but with my 5'10 frame the bag isn't a good fit for me so I got the Zip Zip which I like alot. Both versions are versatile and classy purses.