The perfect cross body addition for my Delightful PM! *MODELING PICS*

viacarolina2394

LV & Bal Obsessed
Aug 6, 2012
I went to the LV in Miami asking for a keep all strap and loved it. They had none in stock so I had to wait, but the next day I went to buy a gift for my DBF and I asked another associate is they had one and she gave me this strap. It was cheaper than the keep all strap, ($255 not $355). It's great and I am showing it on it's SHORTEST strap. I feel like it's the perfect style for the delightful since it matches the handle (ill show a comparison in the pictures)

A lot of you probably saw my thread about wanting to get rid of this bag, but with the strap it makes such a difference and I now love this bag!!!

Excuse my dusty mirror lol my room has very low light so I had to use flash.. #studenthousingproblems

Attachments

• IMG_1337.JPG
    IMG_1337.JPG
    269.2 KB · Views: 3,775
  • IMG_1338.jpg
    IMG_1338.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 3,279
  • IMG_1339.jpg
    IMG_1339.jpg
    533.9 KB · Views: 4,463
  • IMG_1340.jpg
    IMG_1340.jpg
    483.6 KB · Views: 3,567
  • IMG_1341.jpg
    IMG_1341.jpg
    525 KB · Views: 3,329
  • IMG_1342.jpg
    IMG_1342.jpg
    486 KB · Views: 3,659
  • IMG_1343.jpg
    IMG_1343.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 3,327
  • IMG_1344.JPG
    IMG_1344.JPG
    425.9 KB · Views: 3,197
I went to the LV in Miami asking for a keep all strap and loved it. They had none in stock so I had to wait, but the next day I went to buy a gift for my DBF and I asked another associate is they had one and she gave me this strap. It was cheaper than the keep all strap, ($255 not $355). It's great and I am showing it on it's SHORTEST strap. I feel like it's the perfect style for the delightful since it matches the handle (ill show a comparison in the pictures)

A lot of you probably saw my thread about wanting to get rid of this bag, but with the strap it makes such a difference and I now love this bag!!!

Excuse my dusty mirror lol my room has very low light so I had to use flash.. #studenthousingproblems

Wow the inside of your bag is so neat. Like the strap too. :biggrin:

that strap works great for the delightful. do you know the name of the strap?

I do not unfortunately.. Let me grab my receipt and see if it will say it?

What a great idea!

I know, thank BJTAYLOR!

I like it with the strap, too...It turns it into a cute cross body bag.....

It's so great for traveling. it hooks on great to the top of a carry-on luggage... now all I need is a mono pegase :graucho:
Nice! Now you making me like Delightful!
It made me want it too! lol

Just checked out my receipt... It does not say the name but the style code is j00109

It is 285, not 255, my mistake :smile:

and to BJTAYLOR, you gave me the idea!
thank you! just looked it up online by the number. it is called "strap". had to laugh about that . anyway, it is now $300 but not available online. i have the delightful pm too and was just wondering which strap you got. thanks again for the info!