The perfect cross body addition for my Delightful PM! *MODELING PICS*

My idea exactly!! I love the look of the Delightful with the strap, unfortunately my bag is fully patina. I might have to look for a pre-loved strap (to match my patina) because I really love this look!! Great choice :tup:

I went to the LV in Miami asking for a keep all strap and loved it. They had none in stock so I had to wait, but the next day I went to buy a gift for my DBF and I asked another associate is they had one and she gave me this strap. It was cheaper than the keep all strap, ($255 not $355). It's great and I am showing it on it's SHORTEST strap. I feel like it's the perfect style for the delightful since it matches the handle (ill show a comparison in the pictures)

A lot of you probably saw my thread about wanting to get rid of this bag, but with the strap it makes such a difference and I now love this bag!!!

Excuse my dusty mirror lol my room has very low light so I had to use flash.. #studenthousingproblems

OMG! Brilliant! Love it!!!!! I sold mine because the strap dove me bonkers, I think I will have to re-invest in her!

My idea exactly!! I love the look of the Delightful with the strap, unfortunately my bag is fully patina. I might have to look for a pre-loved strap (to match my patina) because I really love this look!! Great choice :tup:
I use my brown fabric mono icare strap.

The first time I used it crossbody I was on cloud 9. It totally changes the Delightful which makes me loves this bag even more! So glad you like the strap, it looks amazing