The perfect cross body addition for my Delightful PM! *MODELING PICS*

Great idea! That strap looks fantastic with the Delightful. I mean, I really, really like it!! I don't love it with the Artsy as a crossbody as much, but I don't think it looks bad with the Artsy just on the shoulder.

viacarolina2394 said:
I went to the LV in Miami asking for a keep all strap and loved it. They had none in stock so I had to wait, but the next day I went to buy a gift for my DBF and I asked another associate is they had one and she gave me this strap. It was cheaper than the keep all strap, ($255 not $355). It's great and I am showing it on it's SHORTEST strap. I feel like it's the perfect style for the delightful since it matches the handle (ill show a comparison in the pictures)

A lot of you probably saw my thread about wanting to get rid of this bag, but with the strap it makes such a difference and I now love this bag!!!

Excuse my dusty mirror lol my room has very low light so I had to use flash.. #studenthousingproblems

Great idea. Congrats on making the Delightful work for you!

I went to the LV in Miami asking for a keep all strap and loved it. They had none in stock so I had to wait, but the next day I went to buy a gift for my DBF and I asked another associate is they had one and she gave me this strap. It was cheaper than the keep all strap, ($255 not $355). It's great and I am showing it on it's SHORTEST strap. I feel like it's the perfect style for the delightful since it matches the handle (ill show a comparison in the pictures)

A lot of you probably saw my thread about wanting to get rid of this bag, but with the strap it makes such a difference and I now love this bag!!!

Excuse my dusty mirror lol my room has very low light so I had to use flash.. #studenthousingproblems

THIS is absolutely PERFECT! I love love it!!