The perfect cognac riding boot?

1. Does anyone have any reccomendations of the perfect classic cognac riding boot? I like a little bit of detailing.

I love the Frye Paige Tall Riding boot in Cognac and the Tory Burch Jess in Sienna (shaft too high though)

Any more suggestions? Pics would be wonderful :smile:

Oh and one caveat, I'm short so I'd like the shaft height to be 15" max.

2. It doesn't really have any detailing, but I just got the Frye Melissa Button boot in Cognac and I'm obsessed with them! I'm only 5'3", and the shaft is the perfect height on me. Also, the leather smells heavenly!

Good luck, I know how it feels to be on the search for that perfect cognac boot :smile:

3. I have these and they are beautiful. I'm 5'6'' and they hit below the knee. I also have skinny calves (about 12" around) and it took me forever to find something that didn't have a huge gap. I sized half a size down. It took a lot of trial and error finding cognac boots, and was lucky enough to get these from endless.com with 20% friends and family I think and free shipping back and forth for easy returns. I haven't used Amazon yet so I don't know if it's the same way now, but Zappos has a ton of Frye boots and is easy to buy from/return to (as I'm sure you already know!)

thefryecompany.com/products/77578/dorado-inside-zip