the perfect clutch...

samiyahk

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
hi, i just saw the most beautiful clutch in mulberry selfridges today and had to buy it.....its the new gold galaxy ava clutch in suede...:yahoo:

i've been looking for a clutch for ages and wanted sumthing that would match with asian clothes...for weddings and dinner parties and this is perfect...the colour is so nice a bronzy antique gold and the suede feel super soft!

have to wait for hubby to upload pics but heres the store link..

http://www.mulberry.com/?gclid=CJWPwbCYzaACFUte4wodxUvOyw#/storefront/c5485/4370/category/

thanks feeling so excited...just had to share, now if i can just decide on a messeger bag then.. i will have my perfect 7.. capsule bag collection!!

What a beautiful bag sami, really gorgeous leather! It will indeed look fantastic with those beautiful Asian clothes and you'll look amazing with it!

Re a messenger, I can highly recommend the Mitzy! ;)

thanks..klp, will defo need to look into mitzy again...from the pics i just found the top of mitzy a little insecure without any zip or flaps as i live in east london and travel a lot on tube and wanted sumthing pickpocket proof....

i tried ant but found her too square and daria satchel just was'nt me.

also tried alexa but wen i put my purse and pouches that i carry everyday, the weight dragged up the two corners and really dipped the middles, did'nt look nice...i like the alexa shape wen stuffed with tissue its nice and slouchy, but whenever i put anything mod heavy like my purse it just looks deformed....am hoping the tweed version may be a little stiffer....if not i think i'll be looking at miu miu bow...xx

will def recommend the clutch it feels and looks expensive and is a really good price compared to other clutches and brands...the colour is pretty versatile...

Congrats on a perfect clutch! Very chic and will go with so much.

Good luck messenger hunting - the Mitzy just has the clasp, but it doesn't feel 'open' iykwim. But of course, no zipper, so not totally pickpocket safe.

The clutch is gorgeous! I love evening bags in metalic colours. Gold, silver and bronze add a certain 'oomph' to your outfit and I think that they are as wearable as a black clutch. Metalics tend to go with everything. Congratulations on an ace purchase. You will look amazing rocking that little lovely! xx