The perfect clutch/evening bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Since I've just gotten a great bag, it's time to begin searching for the perfect clutch. I am absolutely smitten with the Amanda Satin Drawstring, but then again I LOVE the satin kisslock bags. (Hmm... there's a running satin theme here LOL!)

Opinions? What bags have proved the test with you guys? And what would you recommend? And more importantly - what's your favorite?? :graucho:

2. I love the Ocelot wristlet...It is large and has quite a bit of room....:smile:

3. i love the amanda satin drawstring also.. i have been eying one on bonanzle, i just dont have the funds for it right now =[

4. I like the OCELOT wristlet.

5. I love the ocelot wristlet! :biggrin:

Attached Files:

6. There were satin amanda wristlets at FP in December that went to outlet, 43402 is the style number. They're real cute. Originally 98

There was also an amanda flap bag, style number 14349 that came in black and magenta. Originally 248 or 278, I believe.

7. Darcy, black satin. Perfect for evenings out. If it's a casual evening out at a bar/club/restaurant, I take Bridgit in metallic, or the Garnet clutch in metallic gold. Or, sometimes the Madison hobo in metallic leather (are we seeing a theme here?). Garnet's been my go-to lately (I just LOVE the shape of the clutch. Not so much the Garnet handbags). It's so sparkly next to my plain-Jane clothing. :smile: