The perfect black bag

absolutanne

Level: purse peace!!!
O.G.
Jul 22, 2006
bellabags, i realised my bag does cave in the middle but it's just gravity! :smile: i still like the slouchiness of it. i haven't had any problems with mine that would make me regret or want to return it. it's such a beautiful, subtle bag, i get looks on it all the time!

the only con is: i wouldn't wear it in the rain.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

bellabags

O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
^ Do you think it may start to wrinkle wear it caves? I think I can get past the slouchy look but I am concerned that the leather will wrinkle in that area. I totally agree it is not the bag for rainy weather. Glad to hear you are really loving your US, enjoy!

absolutanne

Level: purse peace!!!
O.G.
Jul 22, 2006
^^ Where it caves... to tell you the truth, it does wrinkle slightly with wear. It's just the nature of lambskin. Frankly, I barely notice it. It's such a rare Chanel style. -- I wanted to wear it today, but it rained. :sad:

bellabags

O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
^Yes, sorry for the typo above. I went to edit "wear" to "where" but 15 minutes passed and then you can no longer edit a post.

Enjoy!

kitty nyc

Need more bags!
O.G.
Jun 12, 2006
New York, NY
Hi girls, just jumping in here...what about the camera bag from the mademoiselle line? I saw somebody with it in Soho today and it looked great! I've never considered this bag before but now I may have to rethink things :smile:

tabbyco

Shh....
O.G.
Jun 5, 2006
Right Coast
Hi girls, just jumping in here...what about the camera bag from the mademoiselle line? I saw somebody with it in Soho today and it looked great! I've never considered this bag before but now I may have to rethink things :smile:
Do you have a pic of this bag?