The PERFECT Bbag...bye bye BC, Hello Charcoal City!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw that one too when I was there yesterday and it is GORGEOUS!! Fantastic choice!! CONGRATS! :yahoo:

2. Congrats!! I'm thinking of getting a Money too

3. Congrats! Lovely choice! I'm so craving Antra right now...

4. Congrats - love it!!! Don't you love how a GH City goes over your shoulder even when new??!!

5. Oh you have my DREAM bag right there! And the white wallet was a great idea to compliment your new bag! The name of the color is Anthracite right? I got a mini mini coin purse in Anthracite and TOTALLY fell in love with the color. I so have to run and grab a bag to add to my collection!

6. Thank you all...I'm SO excited to start using them both!! But, I want to Apple Guard first as I'm so scared to spill anything on them. So, I guess I better go and order tonight.

I thought the bag was Anthra too...totally forgot they even had a color called Charcoal but it's actually Charcoal Grey. The Work looked awesome (this is the bag they had on display and what caught my attention) but it's just way too big for me. If you're a Work fan, you should go check it out...the color is TDF!!

BTW, they had a GORGEOUS grey croc bag...only $15,500 :nuts:

7. Congrats!

8. Anthra with SGH is such a gorgeous combo! Congrats!

9. :heart: charcoal ~ congrats !!

10. GORGEOUS!!! Congrats!! She's TDF!!!

11. very classy.love it :heart:

12. The bag is stunning! Congratulations!

13. I absolutely LOVE it! Congratulations!!

14. OMG!! BEAUTIFUL!! :nuts:

15. gorgeous choice!! :yahoo: