The PERFECT Bbag...bye bye BC, Hello Charcoal City!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, so I went to Bal LA today because I had a BC PT w/ GGH on hold. I had already purchased a BC City w/ GGH but wanted to make sure I got the right size and NM didn't have any PTs. Well, when I walked in I saw the charcoal w/ GSH and I was like WHAT COLOR IS THAT?! I LOVED it! It's perfect as an everyday bag...not screaming for attention but still turned my head with it's subtle yet unique color. It's the perfect bag for me...it looks lighter in the day and much darker at night! Oh, and I got the white Money wallet to keep it company ;) I tried several different colored wallets with it but this one just made it pop. I picked this charcoal from the three they had because it was the lightest in color and it looked totally different from the other 2!

Oh, about the PT...decided the City was better for me. With the PT stuffed, it felt like I was holding a football in my armpit because of the larger depth of the bag and the fact that it's shorter. Plus, I felt like it stuck out a little bit too much for me on the sides. But, I loved how it looked in the pictures so I had to try it out.

Here are the pics...Enjoy:yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. Woohoo GORGEOUS!!! CONGRATS!!!

3. I LOVE it!! It's gorgeous, congrats!!

4. Very pretty bag! Congrats great choices!

5. gorgeous:drool:

[​IMG]

6. I love love this! Subtle and luscious!
    Congrats! :tup:

7. Truly gorgeous - and I LOVE the white wallet! congrats.

8. Congrats!

9. Congratulations!! We are almost bbag twins

10. Gorgeous!!!..congrats!!..

11. Beautiful combo Charcoal w/ GSH. Glamorous!

12. absolutely stunning! charcoal is def. my favorite color this season. i want one :P

13. So glad you went with the charcoal. I was on a WL for bc too - but passed once I saw it. Grenat did the trick for me instead - but your charcoal is wonderful too. Such an easy to match wearable color! :flowers:

14. Love it!

15. This is bag is a beauty!:nuts: