the perfect bag

1. I need a bag for winter.
    The perfect bag for me in spring/summer is the baggy denim GM.
    It can hold everything, , I have always with me my shawl, cell, wallet, cosmetics, and today for example I bought 2 books and at the grocery 1 coke, apples and meat for hamburger.
    Well, I went home with the hands in my pockets 'cause everything took place in my Linus'-rug-bag.:yes:

I need something like this in winter, but to be used also with the rain... in bad weather... I really love monogram canvas, but what model?
    I need also a bag with pockets...
    Thanks!

And please...:shame: I'm learning your language, so tell my grammar&co. errors...
    thanks a lot!
    Stephanie.

2. What about the Manhattan GM?

[​IMG]

3. If you are using it in the rain, the Damier line may be better than Mono. :smile:

What about the Uzes or the Marais (the Damier bucket bag)?

4. I agree with PurseSally, damier will be better for the rainy days. You should take a look at the Saleya, they come in 3 sizes

5. yeah damier will be much better for winter and rainy days.

6. with mono canvas,you have to remember that one of its vachetta's worst enemy is water(rain)

7. I vote Cabas Piano. I have the Denim Baggy GM and couldn't agree more! I just swapped out of that into the CP and love it too!! Good luck!

8. again..i vote for damier...maybe saleya mm or gm depending on your size...or damier marais if u want a slightly smaller one...

oh...btw, u're learning the language really well! u're doing really well!

9. how about the Damier Illovo MM? very roomy!

10. Monogram petit noe! Awesome bag, I just purchased a used one a great price. Its going to be my alternative to my mono piano for bad weather.

11. Mmm.
    I prefer moogram canvas... but I don't like Manhattan...

12. I hear you on the wonderfulness that is the denim baggy bags. :love: This mono Hudson GM bag reminds me a lot of them:
    [​IMG]
    The BH might also work, or a bucket?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

13. chelsea...better to use damier in the rain/snow than monogram...no vachetta to worry about.

chelsea.jpg
  14. Thank you...
    Steph... we have not only the name in common!!!;) I LOVE LV DENIM!!!:love:

I find the 2 bags yow put wonderful!
    The bucket does nothave a zip, and I prefer it 'cause I feel more "sure" (I mean here there are a lot of thieves that put their hands in our bags to stole wallets.:death: )

15. My vote is for epi noe!:graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice