The Perfect Alternative!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The perfect alternative to a COACH small goods dustbag: a Crown Royal bag! :P

[​IMG]

Both my double pocket wristlets dont fit into their dustbags theyre too big for them and that always annoyed me, but tonight I found like 5 of these Crown Royal bags and theyre the perfect fit!

Thanks Crown Royal ;]

2. HAHA! Nice! I used to store my Gelly-Roll pens in a Crown Royal bag - never thought of using them for accessories! Awesome idea!!!

3. hehe, I throw ALL of my small leather goodies in my sock drawer. Don't ask me why, it makes no sense. But, somehow it just seems "right". I guess that stems from watching my mom put odds and ends in her sock drawer and me always being amazed by the cool stuff she pulled outta there lol :smile:

4. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

5. I've got Elfa drawer units from The Container Store...and I have three drawers devoted to my coach collection. To large ones for all the bags, and a small one for all the accessories and small goods.

6. My mom used to work for them and we had tons of those bags. I wish I had kept a few!!!! Great idea!!!

7. :lol: The Crown Royal bag for a variety of things.........it reminds me of what a comedian once said about putting a bit of everything in a crown royal bag.

I hadn't thought of them as dustbags but hey! It seems to work! :P

8. i grew up using a crown royal bag for scrabble tiles

idk if i could ever use them as a dust bag

but that is an awesome idea

9. lol Hey some ladies use pillowcases, why not Crown Royal bags? Itd be a good excuse to go out and buy some ;] Drunken pleasure and afterwards accessory protection, lol!

10. LOL, I used to use the Crown Royal bag as a handbag when I was a little girl (c. 1970). They were probably made of real velvet back then!

11. ^ I wish they still were :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice