The perfect 10, suggestions please!

looby loo

Dec 26, 2006
A little under 2 years ago I got my first Mulberry bag and felt over the moon.
I couldn't believe that I finally got to own a brand I had been loving for ages. And felt lucky to have that one alone, and hoped only for maybe one or two more.

Never did I dream that in so short a time my collection would stand at nine.
So with recent threads on collections on very impressive scales, I got to thinking that I NEED :graucho: ( well would like ) to complete mine to a round 10. After this it will be a stricy one in one out policy.

I don't have any choc darwin, and would like to but then I would love to add more oak too.
So ladies I would love to have some thoughts and suggestions as to which should be my perfect 10 bag:biggrin:

( Ignoring my tan Jemma on the wishlist)

Ooh Love the sound of a neutral Bays.
The oak one is such a classic yet something stops me each time I have the chance to buy one.

I don't think I suit bays :shrugs:.
I think they look gorgeous on everybody else!

funny, I thought that at first but seemed to grow into them. I adore my oak one and my choc one (although I don't use it) is lushious.

What styles are you looking at?

Tiree- I really am open to suggestions
Usually I know exactly what I want and makes it my mission to get it. However I like the idea now of somebody suggesting something I might not have considered otherwise.

Jo- yum choc phoebe sounds good!

A chocolate Annie or Phoebe or a perosnal fave of mine a Chocolate North South Somerset Tote with matching ie 10B Somerset pouch!

Im not very good at this sticking to limits...........whether it be cakes or Mulberry/ies.

SJ- The mabel is a bag that I never much liked before, until trying them on at Shepton and Bicester recently.
I thought I was immune to its charms and then I tried a cognac saddle one on at Shepton and thought uh oh I can feel a lust coming on!

The red was yummy too, can't believe Tiree is letting hers go.

[quote
Im not very good at this sticking to limits...........whether it be cakes or Mulberry/ies.[/quote]

You love great bags and are a cake fiend, could I like you more!!!!!!:biggrin: