The PEARL Lovers Thread!

@cdtracing ,

i love your pearls. A friend asked me about pearl paradise, pearl source, and pearls of joy, and I recalled that you mentioned pearl paradise. if you have any opinion on PP or the other two, I would greatly appreciate it. TIA :flowers:
I have made several purchases from PP & love every one of them. I made a couple of purchases from Pearl Source & while I do love them, I think PP has higher quality. I have not purchased from Pearls of Joy so I don't have an experience there. I also love all my purchases from David Norman with Aquarian Pearls in Australia & my Tahitians from Cees. All great quality & great to do business with.

I have made several purchases from PP & love every one of them. I made a couple of purchases from Pearl Source & while I do love them, I think PP has higher quality. I have not purchased from Pearls of Joy so I don't have an experience there. I also love all my purchases from David Norman with Aquarian Pearls in Australia & my Tahitians from Cees. All great quality & great to do business with.
Thank you so much! This is so helpful and I really appreciate it! Will pass this info along :smile: :hugs: