The PEARL Lovers Thread!

View attachment 3999795
Off to get my hair cut. I decided to wear my new pearls. When I ordered them I thought they were more golden but I’m liking the peach and the luster is amazing. It’s hard to capture it with my phone. This is the only place I can share where someone “gets” my excitement[emoji6]

Looking great and happy to share your excitement :biggrin:

Reactions: tealocean
Hello all! :smile: I'm popping in for some pearly eye candy and maybe some style inspiration. I have a couple strands of pearls that I love, but don't wear nearly as often as I should.

Beautiful collection, TXLVlove! All the pieces are gorgeous, and I especially like the lustrous Tahitian drops second from the bottom in the group photo.

Reactions: TXLVlove
Wow! They are all so beautiful! My favorites are the 2nd from the top (is that the one you're wearing?) and the bottom one!
Thanks. The ones I'm wearing are the peach ones (3rd from the bottom). The strand you like started this obsession! My husband purchased them for me when we were in Hawaii for my niece's wedding. Before that I had a few Akoya strands and some pendants.

Hello all! :smile: I'm popping in for some pearly eye candy and maybe some style inspiration. I have a couple strands of pearls that I love, but don't wear nearly as often as I should.

Beautiful collection, TXLVlove! All the pieces are gorgeous, and I especially like the lustrous Tahitian drops second from the bottom in the group photo.
Those are some of my favorites. I got that strand with my sister in Los Angeles. They have special meaning to me.

After discovering a few pearl forums I kinda went overboard on pearl acquisitions this past year. I added these to my collection in the past 12 months.View attachment 3999800[emoji173]️

My faves are the Tahitian and FW strands at the bottom, the white strand at the 2nd top :biggrin: I remember being so mesmerised by that strand when I first discovered this thread :biggrin:

Reactions: TXLVlove
After discovering a few pearl forums I kinda went overboard on pearl acquisitions this past year. I added these to my collection in the past 12 months.View attachment 3999800[emoji173]️
These are some great varieties to add to any collection. You have awesome taste!!
Hello Ladies)

Been reading this thread for a while and really enjoying it)
Have some pearls as well, but not pictured)
Have this Miki for 6 years now and really love them, great with almost any style)

View attachment 4000202 View attachment 4000203

If i'll find more pics will be happy to share it)

Thanks! :smile:

Those are beautiful! I would love to see a mod shot of them on your ear.