The patchwork swing pack

1. I saw a woman today walking around my neighborhood with this-it was so cute!! I liked it so much better in person than in the pictures I have seen. It actually looked a tad bigger than a swing pack-so, maybe it was that other thing-umm-the file pack is it? Either that or it was just filled with a lot of stuff.

anyway-it was soo nice! And this woman was in her early 30s-so, if she can wear a swing pack-so can I@!

2. I have a swing-pack and I am 39. I bought it to wear to my son's sporting events. It allows me to carry a purse yet still keep my hands free.

3. The Patchwork Swing Pack is bigger than the regular one by like an inch or something! Its gorgeous! I want one! UGH before this weekend I needed 60 more to get it, now I need a 100 more!

4. You can do it REYNALD! Hurry and get it so you can take pictures and I can envy you, lol!

5. hahha I will get it sooon!

6. I love the pale purple/beige patchwork swing pack and file bag. They are both so adorably cute!

Go Reynald!!!

7. thats the color i looove!

8. One of my coworkers has the patchwork swing pack. It looks really cute on her! It fits a lot more than I thought it would!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice