The Paris-Biarritz has arrived on the West Coast...

Congrats Penny! I haven't seen any bags from the line yet, please post pics as soon as you can! I imagine that it's a gorgeous bag. Did you buy anything else from the spring line yet? ;)

Congrats Penny! I haven't seen any bags from the line yet, please post pics as soon as you can! I imagine that it's a gorgeous bag. Did you buy anything else from the spring line yet? ;)

Will do Jennifer!!
No this is my first piece, I say first because I am sure another purchase will come along after this one - LOL:P

Still lovin' your jumbo flap!!! Is called Violet? I really want to find one. Please give me the "specs" on it. It looks like lambskin??

Swanky & Pinkish---
Can't wait to see it too!!
I am really hoping I will like it since it is not an "over the top" kinda bag.
I will post pics and we can all decided if we like it.

Penny.....like i said, its a GREAT bag...............i have seen it in 2 styles, the smaller one that is really not small, and is shaped kinda like a "log" tote (but not as loggish as the LV Papillon :P ) , and the bigger one in silver..............that is like a tote
they don't scream Chanel at all, as you said, but have the dangley CC charm

i was surprised to hear that the leather is vinyl, because it looks much more leathery than the vinyl on the silver cruise coco cabas monstrosity i got and returned
:wlae:

Penny.....like i said, its a GREAT bag...............i have seen it in 2 styles, the smaller one that is really not small, and is shaped kinda like a "log" tote (but not as loggish as the LV Papillon :P ) , and the bigger one in silver..............that is like a tote
they don't scream Chanel at all, as you said, but have the dangley CC charm

i was surprised to hear that the leather is vinyl, because it looks much more leathery than the vinyl on the silver cruise coco cabas monstrosity i got and returned
:wlae:
Claudia, at the time my S/A called me he had JUST unpacked the box with the first PB handbag, it was black and I told him I understood that there would be a silver offered in this Ligne. He said they were to receive silver but he was unsure when. So he had not seen the silver and I have no way of seeing it unless by picture, and have not found one.
Was the silver pretty? David (s/a) was concerned it would look like the CoCo Cabas silver which he STRONGLY dislikes. IYO was the silver tote as pretty as the black?

and the first one is mine~~~
My S/A called from the Bellagio this evening to tell me the first Paris-Biarritz tote had arrived. They received the first one at their boutique.
I was not completely sure about it, the color of this one is black. I have purchased 4 black Chanel bags since October 2006. He explained the tote is rather large and the canvas is done in such a way as to look like leather. He thought it was leather until he touched it. The boutique also received a small gold tote, I'm sure like the pic posted today in the poll. Neither I nor my S/A are impressed with the small one. He is expecting to receive a large tote in silver at some point. There is also a VERY large tote, he compared it to the original CoCo Cabas. He has that one, but I told him I would stay with the large size. I am judging the tote from the pic that was posted on tPF. CClogo dangles from the zipper and according to David is small. So this bag will not scream "I am Chanel", but it is different and from the pic I saw I think I will like it. When it arrives the first of next week I will post pics and then you all can decide what you think.

Hi. I was wondering if you rec'd your Paris Biarritz? I'm excited to see and find out if you love it! I have my eye on this one also. :drool: