The Paris-Biarritz has arrived on the West Coast...

PennyD2911

O.G.
Oct 14, 2006
and the first one is mine~~~
My S/A called from the Bellagio this evening to tell me the first Paris-Biarritz tote had arrived. They received the first one at their boutique.
I was not completely sure about it, the color of this one is black. I have purchased 4 black Chanel bags since October 2006. He explained the tote is rather large and the canvas is done in such a way as to look like leather. He thought it was leather until he touched it. The boutique also received a small gold tote, I'm sure like the pic posted today in the poll. Neither I nor my S/A are impressed with the small one. He is expecting to receive a large tote in silver at some point. There is also a VERY large tote, he compared it to the original CoCo Cabas. He has that one, but I told him I would stay with the large size. I am judging the tote from the pic that was posted on tPF. CClogo dangles from the zipper and according to David is small. So this bag will not scream "I am Chanel", but it is different and from the pic I saw I think I will like it. When it arrives the first of next week I will post pics and then you all can decide what you think.

Thanks KDB & dleesy~~~
I am very anxious for it to arrive. There has not been any ads for this bag in the US publications. The pic on this forum was taken from a French publication. Will for sure post a pic when it arrives.

Yes, I will be looking out the window at 10 a.m. Monday morning for Ms. FedEx to arrive. I have never purchased a bag that I have only seen one pic. That pic is from a side angle so I am just winging it on this one and taking my S/As advice that I will love it.

Yes, I will be looking out the window at 10 a.m. Monday morning for Ms. FedEx to arrive. I have never purchased a bag that I have only seen one pic. That pic is from a side angle so I am just winging it on this one and taking my S/As advice that I will love it.

I think this is a hot bag! I can't wait to see it.

I think this is a hot bag! I can't wait to see it.

susu,
Did you see the small Paris-Biarritz tote in beige that David also received? He said it looks more gold than beige. I think it is the same bag that was posted in a thread last week. I am anxious for mine to arrive so we can all have a look at it! LOL:yes: