The PANDORA thread

I have been on a Pandora kick lately after visiting Disney world and bought a bracelet and filled it with Disney Parks exclusive charms last month. I came home and promptly visited my local Pandora and bought one of their 14K yellow gold bracelets and a couple of 14K gold charms ( not the plated). I was looking forward to eventually filling it with the gold charms and don’t want to mix them with the plated but disappointed to see on the website that there aren’t many options. Does anyone know how often Pandora releases these? I was envisioning a full bracelet.

I have been on a Pandora kick lately after visiting Disney world and bought a bracelet and filled it with Disney Parks exclusive charms last month. I came home and promptly visited my local Pandora and bought one of their 14K yellow gold bracelets and a couple of 14K gold charms ( not the plated). I was looking forward to eventually filling it with the gold charms and don’t want to mix them with the plated but disappointed to see on the website that there aren’t many options. Does anyone know how often Pandora releases these? I was envisioning a full bracelet.
They have cut back on the solid gold charms, but they put some out every year. It will take some time to fill your bracelet, you can check Rue La La for authentic gold pieces on sale from past collections!

Reactions: bibogirl
Usually you can buy more of a variety at Disney and sometimes on Shop Disney. I love Disney charms!

Reactions: bibogirl
They have cut back on the solid gold charms, but they put some out every year. It will take some time to fill your bracelet, you can check Rue La La for authentic gold pieces on sale from past collections!
Thank you! I guess that’s part of the fun. While limited in their offerings, I’m glad to hear they still release new designs. I hope they come out with more soon. I’m not really liking the current designs with all the CZs.

Reactions: darkangel07760
Usually you can buy more of a variety at Disney and sometimes on Shop Disney. I love Disney charms!
There are so many cute ones! I’ve decided to just collect the parks exclusives when I visit the parks. Otherwise, there are just too many Disney charms I’d want, lol. I filled one up on this most recent trip with the parks designs. I’m going again in July and with that bracelet I will take my time with and hopefully fill it up after a few years.

Reactions: merekat703
Thank you! I guess that’s part of the fun. While limited in their offerings, I’m glad to hear they still release new designs. I hope they come out with more soon. I’m not really liking the current designs with all the CZs.
Agreed. I am not a fan of cz. I do have a couple of pieces in cz but very few. I hope a bead comes out soon that you love!

I am thinking about getting a Pandora open bangle to stack with my Cartier pieces; currently my Pandora bracelet is the traditional soft snake chain bracelet, but it looks to me from the photos online that the Pandora open bangle is oval? Does anyone have this bracelet and if so, I would love to see modeling pics! Thank you :smile:

I am thinking about getting a Pandora open bangle to stack with my Cartier pieces; currently my Pandora bracelet is the traditional soft snake chain bracelet, but it looks to me from the photos online that the Pandora open bangle is oval? Does anyone have this bracelet and if so, I would love to see modeling pics! Thank you :smile:
I have one open bangle - the star wars open bangle. And it is, indeed, an oval. I don’t have pictures. It’s put away and I only wear it to Galaxy’s Edge (Star Wars world, lol) in Disney World when I feel like letting my inner geek out.

Reactions: darkangel07760