the PANDORA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
The last one was too long and is now archived. For reference you can find it here.

A few key reminders:

-This is for PANDORA only, it's not a general chat thread, we have one for the Jewelry Box already.

-you CANNOT buy/sell/trade here or via PM

-do not post what you are interested in selling - this is advertising

-do not ask for members to get pieces for you

I had a lot of complaints about subtle advertising in the last thread - or flat out clear advertising! That IS NOT allowed and you could be banned for this. Also, advertising your friends auctions is complained about. . . people know this is happening and it's actually counterproductive, makes them deliberately NOT buy because it's irritating to see people promoting their friends only.:idea:

Aimeng, what is the dangle charm on the lower right of your bracelet?

oh oh oh, that is the newest charm i got for Christmas. it is guardian angle charm, for 40 dollars. I REALLY ADORE THIS DANGLE. it doesnt look very special on the pandora booklet and the.website BUT it is really cute IRL,and looks good on bracelet!!if you like it,.i would say go.for it!
😊😍😚❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

That's a lovely charm. It looks really pretty. Now that your bracelet is full, will you start a new bracelet?

well, since i got another bracelet during the last promotion, i would like to have a blue theme or purple theme bracelet, but i wont make it full.maybe half full?! well, i have to admit that i am really addict to pandora.❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.