the PANDORA bracelet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if :s I noticed that when they put the rrp it's not actually that!

yeah i know i think how they work the rrp out in british pounds is due to the currency conversion which knocks it slightly out.
i believe the prices have returned back to what they were now but i actually thought they had put there prices up due to them now accepting paypal and the fees they get charged for using paypal.

i am sat waiting to see if i get a parcel today or whether the seller is trying to scam me we will see.

i just hope i am wrong but it is a little suspect that the seller kept in constant contact with me that is up until i paid them and then no messages since despite me asking them if they have posted as promised and asking for a tracking number.

if it doesnt come today i think i will message them and tell them i will give them till the post comes tommorrow to get back to me but then if there is still no parcel i am afraid i will have to do a paypal dispute on them.

lets just hope it turns up today as they did promise me they would post tuesday morning by special next day delivery for it to be with me today.

hi all well i am getting impatient waiting for my charms lol.
i expect to get my queenbee and the diamond matrix tommorrow i was to be getting them the other day but the seller was unable to post.

i did buy another charm which i have been promised delivery of it today but i am not sure i trust the seller as i bought it directly through paypal and after they got there payment they are not replying to emails i just hope they are not trying to take me for a ride.
well i suppose i will find out later if it doesnt come in the post grrrrrr.

northshore i know you have been told over and over but your bracelets are absolutely stunning.
and your pink bracelet makes me want to do one too lol.

Thanks Coconkally!! It means a lot to me to hear you say that! But, I thought you already had a pink bracelet.......:smile:

Hope your charms come today!!

coconkally said:
hi all well i am getting impatient waiting for my charms lol.
i expect to get my queenbee and the diamond matrix tommorrow i was to be getting them the other day but the seller was unable to post.

i did buy another charm which i have been promised delivery of it today but i am not sure i trust the seller as i bought it directly through paypal and after they got there payment they are not replying to emails i just hope they are not trying to take me for a ride.
well i suppose i will find out later if it doesnt come in the post grrrrrr.

northshore i know you have been told over and over but your bracelets are absolutely stunning.
and your pink bracelet makes me want to do one too lol.

Did you get it? Xxx

coconkally said:
no and i did try a phone number they had left me in earlier emails and its not reconised
looks like they are trying to rip me off which is absolutely pointless as give it another 2 days i will just paypal dispute them and get my money back.
flipping annoyed though.

That's disgraceful! What is it you bought or how did you end up buying it?xx

That's disgraceful! What is it you bought or how did you end up buying it?xx

well long story
it was actually a bracelet with some charms that i was bidding for on ebay anyway to cut the long story i got outbid.

went on holiday and when i came back got a message off them saying that the winning bidder didnt pay for it and they were sure they could reach an agreement with me.

so i thought why not i only wanted it as it had a gold charm on i was interested in and i thought well if i get it i could auction the rest off and this charm wouldnt stand me at alot.

anyway i said to them that since bidding i had already bought other items etc and was abit low on funds but when they came back and said they would accept £450 straight through paypal i went for it but was a little worried as they had never sold anything on ebay before so i had no feedback to go off.

the rrp of this bracelet is £1,350.00 so at £450.00 was an absolute bargain but i felt a little weary because of this so when i was making payment i asked them for a contact number anyway no problems got the number and was told he would post on tuesday by next day delivery to be with me on wednesday so thought great stuff.

made payment and messaged him with my address. payment was made on the 9th.
NO ANSWER.

so i messaged them yesterday morning to ask if they was definately posting it that day
NO ANSWER.

messaged again last night to see if they had posted and asking for the tracking number.
NO ANSWER.

when post came today and it wasnt there i thought oh well i will phone him and find out whats happening.
NUMBER NOT RECONISED WTF!!

anyway messaged him again after realising the phone number was duff i wont repeat whats been said but it wasnt a very nice message.

lets see what happens now.

if his intentions were to rip me off i really dont see the point as i have paypal protection so will get all my money back anyway they will just minus it from his account so its absolutely pointless.

as much as i am annoyed i am going to wait till saturday before opening a dispute just to allow him some time to answer me but i wont hold my breath.

Ladies - check your email! Pandora's running a new contest to win a bracelet and more. To enter you have to design your own bracelet online. I'd say we are ALL experts in doing that! Good luck to all!:woohoo:

coconkally said:
well long story
it was actually a bracelet with some charms that i was bidding for on ebay anyway to cut the long story i got outbid.

went on holiday and when i came back got a message off them saying that the winning bidder didnt pay for it and they were sure they could reach an agreement with me.

so i thought why not i only wanted it as it had a gold charm on i was interested in and i thought well if i get it i could auction the rest off and this charm wouldnt stand me at alot.

anyway i said to them that since bidding i had already bought other items etc and was abit low on funds but when they came back and said they would accept £450 straight through paypal i went for it but was a little worried as they had never sold anything on ebay before

Internet messed up and it didn't work oops I didn't know!! I said that's a right story I feel so bad for u it does sound like a scam! :sad:

nah dont feel sorry for me i really am not too fussed it would of been nice to have the charm i wanted off it but thats it.

its just annoying but completely pointless just what was he thinking.
oh i know he thought he could just get £450 and get away with it well he is so wrong.
some people are idiots.

and yes there is too many things that have spelt out scam really i wouldnt of been so harsh but with not answering emails, no item and duff phone number its obvious really.

you know what i really hope he has spent my £450 because when paypal take it back off him it will leave his paypal in the red which will mean anything he ever sells will be taken off the debt rahahahaha.

anyway on a better note i get my queen bee and diamond matrix tommorrow.
wooohooo.
and i have also got another charm ordered but wont get this till mid next week.
that ones the gold flower bouquet.
i will plonk a pic on here tommorrow.

I don't think looking glass muranos have been released for sale in Europe, so none for Perlen. :sad:((

I hate that Pandora does that. They should release the same charms for every location. I wasn't that crazy about the looking glass muranos until I saw them in person. Although quite bright, I really like the coral one. I was going to do a purple and silver for my next bracelet but I really did like that coral one, although I'd have to pay full price I guess. Just not sure what would go with it. Might have to go to Pandora to play around :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.