the Panda Cles

1. hi, Im looking at buying a Panda cles and If I cannot get one from the store I will have to get one from the internet or another site that has LV. But Im really worried that i might buy a fake so do you guys and girls have any tips for me to avoid a fake one...what are the tell tale signs ?. Thanks :flowers:

2. Call 866, John just had one located from him, I think it was in Florida...

3. does that number work for the UK ? :smile:

4. let-trade also has one on his site for sale

5. karen kooper (karenkooper.com) has one on her site also. go under shoes&leather goods, then small leather goods, then LV. $270. :smile:

6. Yup. Picking mine up on Tuesday... :yahoo:

I hope you find one, Steve. :sweatdrop:

7. thanks ;) . Im just not going to buy one from eBay for double the LV store price. lol :smile:

8. There are 12 left in the US as of ten minutes ago. Snap them up while you can!

9. Call a store in the UK and just ask

10. what is the retail price? does anyone have a pic? i've never seen one!

11. Retail price at the moment is $150. ;)

12. OMG....when I called 866 weeks ago they said none were left. I ended up buying on eBay and getting one from an ALVA seller for $40 less than retail :smile:

13. I wanted to get a panda cles but we are never lucky in Australia :sad:, we only get a handful of stock in and that's all.

14. Bottom right
    [​IMG]

15. Your Valet Key holder is cute!!! I can't wait to get my Panda!!!

I saw the Astropills on display on Tuesday... they're bigger than I thought!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice