The Palermo Club

Yoghurt, I like big bags too. It all depends what you plan to carry with the GM. I do not carry much, so I decided on the PM. Mine fits a pochette size wallet, medium size makeup pouch, cell phone, key, A4 size documents and or a magazine, scarf, and an umbrella. With all of this inside, it is plenty heavy for me already. And if you need to carry more than I do, I suggest the GM size. GM also can make a great carry-on for travelling when you need extra room. Good luck with your decision!

I also noticed that you have the same item in your wish list as mine: Roxbury drive. I love this bag too!

Yoghurt, I like big bags too. It all depends what you plan to carry with the GM. I do not carry much, so I decided on the PM. Mine fits a pochette size wallet, medium size makeup pouch, cell phone, key, A4 size documents and or a magazine, scarf, and an umbrella. With all of this inside, it is plenty heavy for me already. And if you need to carry more than I do, I suggest the GM size. GM also can make a great carry-on for travelling when you need extra room. Good luck with your decision!

I also noticed that you have the same item in your wish list as mine: Roxbury drive. I love this bag too!

Thanks q_mocha!! I wouldn't carry more stuff than you as I don't want the bag to sag, especially with the problem of the handles curling? (That's what I heard from other people?:confused1:) So you do have a point, I don't think I reli nd the GM size..:sweatdrop: What about the short handles of PM? I usually wear a jacket here in NZ, will that be too short for me to carry on my shoulder? I notice that for the GM the short handles are adjustable whereas for the PMs it's not:Push: TIA:smile:

You're welcome! I am 167 cm in height. But I cannot get the short handles on the PM to fit over my shoulder even with just a shirt and no jacket. That is the reason why it comes with the longer strap specifically for wearing over the shoulder. I cannot wear the long strap messenger style comfortably, even with the strap adjusted to the last hole. It hits too high up on my waist. I also see how the GM short straps tend to curl upward, because it is not stitched down on the bag, so it is normal. If you like the bag to be worn as a messenger style, I think GM strap is long enough to do that. Or just buy the PM size for now and order an extra piece of shoulder strap from LV to wear it as messenger style when you decide you need one. (It is probably their intention to not make a few extra holes on the PM strap, so we would need to buy another strap from LV. ^_^)

Oh and Palermo PM and GM do not sag on the bottom, b/c it already is made with a supporting base inside.

You're welcome! I am 167 cm in height. But I cannot get the short handles on the PM to fit over my shoulder even with just a shirt and no jacket. That is the reason why it comes with the longer strap specifically for wearing over the shoulder. I cannot wear the long strap messenger style comfortably, even with the strap adjusted to the last hole. It hits too high up on my waist. I also see how the GM short straps tend to curl upward, because it is not stitched down on the bag, so it is normal. If you like the bag to be worn as a messenger style, I think GM strap is long enough to do that. Or just buy the PM size for now and order an extra piece of shoulder strap from LV to wear it as messenger style when you decide you need one. (It is probably their intention to not make a few extra holes on the PM strap, so we would need to buy another strap from LV. ^_^)

Oh and Palermo PM and GM do not sag on the bottom, b/c it already is made with a supporting base inside.

Hi q_mocha:flowers: Thanks again for ur advice! I have decided on the PM since I have the longer strap already :lol: I don't reli nd that much space in the GMs. Will get the bag soon :smile:

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I'm planning to buy Palermo PM next month. I'm petite size, 5 ft tall. and I'm wondering if this will look bigger on me.

Any inputs?

Thanks.

Bwize

I'm about your height and the Palermo PM is just right, not big at all. The long strap when adjusted at it's shortest is perfect wearing over the shoulder while at it's longest is for me, just right worn cross body.

Nothing like LV retail therapy to put me in a better mood...
Came home with this new addition.
I just LVoe all the pockets....no more purseket !!! :yahoo:

P1010056-1.jpg

The Palermo is so under-rated compared to some of the other bags, but in terms of versatility and functional organization, you cannot beat it !!