The Palermo Club

There's a new bag called "Siena" which LV has rolled out recently. It reminds me of the Palermo pm with a more structured look and feel and in the Damier Ebene print. I still prefer the Palermo and have one in the pm size. I am a monogram girl so I could be bias :smile:

Similar yes, but not the Palermo. I love mine and it's one of the only Monogram bags I own

Similar yes, but not the Palermo. I love mine and it's one of the only Monogram bags I own

Hi AAdams. Before I bought this bag in 2013, I was on this thread a lot to get a feel on how people liked this bag. Your postings were amongst those that convinced me to get the pm. If I remember correctly, you bought it, sold it, missed it and bought it again. I can see how much you love yours as you are still on this thread after all these years :smile: I was toying with the idea of selling it recently to get another bag but my hubby says I should keep it seeing how I baby mine. This LV obsession makes me feel so guilty and I am getting worried. Lol.

Hi AAdams. Before I bought this bag in 2013, I was on this thread a lot to get a feel on how people liked this bag. Your postings were amongst those that convinced me to get the pm. If I remember correctly, you bought it, sold it, missed it and bought it again. I can see how much you love yours as you are still on this thread after all these years :smile: I was toying with the idea of selling it recently to get another bag but my hubby says I should keep it seeing how I baby mine. This LV obsession makes me feel so guilty and I am getting worried. Lol.

Aww, great memory you have. Yes, I did buy, sell and buy it again. There is just something special about this bag.

LV is certainly an obsession that has not waned for me either [emoji4]

Reactions: lizaariani59
Hi Everyone, this is my first time on the LV group I usually frequent other groups but I came here because I realized Ive had a Palermo PM for at least 4 years and have never inquired what others thought about it. I absolutely love my Palermo and really should use it more often. It's my hardy bag (good for everything).

I had an itch to sell it and obtain a Trevi GM but reading what everyone says about the Palermo I'll keep it.

I'm sorry to hear that its discontinued. Its a good bag.

Hi Everyone, this is my first time on the LV group I usually frequent other groups but I came here because I realized Ive had a Palermo PM for at least 4 years and have never inquired what others thought about it. I absolutely love my Palermo and really should use it more often. It's my hardy bag (good for everything).

I had an itch to sell it and obtain a Trevi GM but reading what everyone says about the Palermo I'll keep it.

I'm sorry to hear that its discontinued. Its a good bag.
Glad you decided to keep it! It's such a convenient, beautiful bag.

Hello!! I can finally join this club! New to me preloved palermo pm! I have to get this authenticated next week! Hope this works out! :smile: :smile:

Congrats! You will love her. It's been forever since someone posted here! Last night I had a dream about my Palermo pm. I have always wanted to wear her cross body but never came up with a good plan on how to do that. I dreamt that I used my ice flower bag charm to extend the strap. Lol. Haven't tried it yet but it might work.

Reactions: girlsweetyyy
Congrats! You will love her. It's been forever since someone posted here! Last night I had a dream about my Palermo pm. I have always wanted to wear her cross body but never came up with a good plan on how to do that. I dreamt that I used my ice flower bag charm to extend the strap. Lol. Haven't tried it yet but it might work.
If it helps I got an adjustable vachetta cross body strap from mcraft (Etsy or eBay). And this way I'm not constantly worried about stains on the strap. And it's pretty comparable to louis' vachetta, I was surprised.