The Palais Royal Wristlet or Flat Cosmetic Bag/Clutch?-Opinions needed!

Hmm, thanks for your input captain_xi. I don't have a 'go-to' clutch and I'd been looking for one that would fit my essentials - wallet, phone, keys and prayer beads. I do however have a wristlet that is almost similar size wise to the wristlet but I don't find myself using it as much as I feel I need more room. Hmm.. :thinking: Anyway, I ordered both in black but I have another flat clutch/case coming in raspberry. Additional thoughts? :smile:

I still like the flat case better than the wristlet. I find the wristlet small and the flat case size is just perfect. Plus I prefer the zipper top opening vs the flap. I am getting the same colors as you, raspberry and black. I might not get the graphite I have on hold.

I still like the flat case better than the wristlet. I find the wristlet small and the flat case size is just perfect. Plus I prefer the zipper top opening vs the flap. I am getting the same colors as you, raspberry and black. I might not get the graphite I have on hold.
where did you find it in graphite on sale? :drool: heehee.

i went ahead and ordered both the black and midnight blue flat cases from nordie's online. :P that way, i can decide which color i like better. i couldn't resist them at 40% off! :yes:

i like having a zippered closure, and having the extra room to hold stuff. esp since i'm usually stuck carrying the dig camera, cell phone, keys, etc when we go to weddings and other events. :rolleyes: heehee...

I've seen both IRL and I like the Flat Case better. I just think for its size, it's a better deal. Plus with the Nordies 40% off sale, the price can't be beat. And like thundercloud, I like the zippered closure. :yes: I just ordered the Midnight one from Nordies...I can't wait to get it!

Thanks for all your input ladies! :cutesy::heart: I think I'll be returning the wristlet afterall. Now the next task would be waiting for the Raspberry to arrive and decide on the color. :P