The outcome of my Poll for Fall.... (reveal)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love everything!! Congrats!!

2. Congrats on all your lovely purchases! The black with ghw is soo classic and beautiful and the taupe is sooo luscious!

3. pretty cdc... congrats gaga_ser... you are the lucky one!

4. Here's a picture of the interior. Pardon me for the watermark all over due to the picture theft recently.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. this taupe colour is really pretty! its darker than the classic beige right? does this mean the taupe is a seasonal colour?

6. congratulations! the bags are so lovely!

7. Congratulations!

8. Yes.. It's more to Brown. It is seasonal.

Both the Taupe Maxi and Chanel 3 are for 10A.

9. love the taupe ! it's so natural color ! mind to share how much for the chanel 3 ? thank you

10. Gorgeous! Congrats!

11. It cost US$2,700

12. Thank you all for your kind compliments!

13. all 3 so beautiful! congratsssss!!!

14. urgh! i so do not need to discover more seasonal items!! its messing with my long term plan of slowly acquiring chanel babies!!

is it possible to get modelling pics & pics on how much can the chanel 3 can store?

thanks

15. Gorgeous purchases, love all of them! And we're twins with the Hermès CDC bracelet :biggrin:.
    Many congratulations to you and enjoy your new purchases!