The other zip up hoodie.

it went against my toki charging policy, but alas, it's away again. I figure at least this way, if I don't wear it i'm sure i can sell it easily and make back what I paid, but now that I know XL fits me It's euphoric.

Congrats to those who snagged them up :biggrin: Ehh, I think I still want a peach one...just cuz it's pink. I'm not a fan of the all-over print ones...my mom has one lol (nothing to do with it, just saying lol).

Congrats to those who snagged them up :biggrin: Ehh, I think I still want a peach one...just cuz it's pink. I'm not a fan of the all-over print ones...my mom has one lol (nothing to do with it, just saying lol).

hehe. i like them because they're really slimming and that whole chubby complex it works!!! i do like the peach but I feel like I'd get it way dirty.

haha i used my mom's a few times...idk i feel too bright in it but its cool if you use it like with a shirt that's one color haha...not like me, i used my toki all-over stones shirt w/ the jacket and a amore bag..that was a no-no lol.

i will prob wait til the next jacket/hoodie comes out to get one..or get the peach one if i get my job haha.

haha i used my mom's a few times...idk i feel too bright in it but its cool if you use it like with a shirt that's one color haha...not like me, i used my toki all-over stones shirt w/ the jacket and a amore bag..that was a no-no lol.

i will prob wait til the next jacket/hoodie comes out to get one..or get the peach one if i get my job haha.

i need to apply at where you work still, need to do that over the weekend! yea i wore a black t shirt and taught in mine today. who cares if it is 80 outside!