The other zip up hoodie.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. lol! credit cards: the TEMPORARY fix for your material needs! :yes:

that's a cool hoodie :]!!!!

2. it went against my toki charging policy, but alas, it's away again. I figure at least this way, if I don't wear it i'm sure i can sell it easily and make back what I paid, but now that I know XL fits me It's euphoric.

3. I have been wanting that hoodie- has anyone seen it anyplace else - I need a different size. thanks

4. Wow, that jacket sure is colorful! Cute and bright! It reminds me of bape.

5. the guilt set in.

grr.

6. I got one, as well. I have wanted that hoodie for a while. How do they fit? On the large or small size? I hope it works. LOL

7. i think they're more misses sizes than women's sizes. looks like we got the last of the few they're out of stock now!

8. Congrats to those who snagged them up :biggrin: Ehh, I think I still want a peach one...just cuz it's pink. I'm not a fan of the all-over print ones...my mom has one lol (nothing to do with it, just saying lol).

9. hehe. i like them because they're really slimming and that whole chubby complex it works!!! i do like the peach but I feel like I'd get it way dirty.

10. haha i used my mom's a few times...idk i feel too bright in it but its cool if you use it like with a shirt that's one color haha...not like me, i used my toki all-over stones shirt w/ the jacket and a amore bag..that was a no-no lol.

i will prob wait til the next jacket/hoodie comes out to get one..or get the peach one if i get my job haha.

11. i need to apply at where you work still, need to do that over the weekend! yea i wore a black t shirt and taught in mine today. who cares if it is 80 outside!