The ORANGE finale

archangel

Aug 23, 2006
Dear TPFers

I was supposed to be on a purse ban but when I got a call from an SA about a turquoise mysore 30cm birkin recently... i broke the ban and bought it. I was feeling somewhat guilty as I (and DH) was supposed to be saving for a new home. My DH was in France on a biz trip and on our daily phone chats, I confided that I had bought a turquoise birkin and promised that it would be my last one for a while yet. DH was silent for about 10 secs and then quipped "make that the second last birkin" :graucho:
I was like :confused1:..then it dawned on me....:yahoo:

Anyways, here she is, my "hermes' orange swift 30cm birkin from the Mothership...a befitting FINALE bag to round off my collection.. (I have placed the bag on top of the box cover and you can see that it is the exact shade of orange of the Hermes Box)

260622428.jpg

Dear TPFers

I was supposed to be on a purse ban but when I got a call from an SA about a turquoise mysore 30cm birkin recently... i broke the ban and bought it. I was feeling somewhat guilty as I (and DH) was supposed to be saving for a new home. My DH was in France on a biz trip and on our daily phone chats, I confided that I had bought a turquoise birkin and promised that it would be my last one for a while yet. DH was silent for about 10 secs and then quipped "make that the second last birkin" :graucho:
I was like :confused1:..then it dawned on me....:yahoo:

Anyways, here she is, my "hermes' orange swift 30cm birkin from the Mothership...a befitting FINALE bag to round off my collection.. (I have placed the bag on top of the box cover and you can see that it is the exact shade of orange of the Hermes Box)

260622428.jpg

Its delicious!