The Only Tomato I love, a Tomato Nikki Reveal!

Rachel

O.G.
Aug 30, 2006
I'm on a roll tonight...speaking of things often served on rolls...
I thought I would show you my Tomato Nikki!
She just came in last weekend.

I wouldn't give her up for the world. Oddly enough, I normally say 'hold the tomato'...I guess I was sending the universe a message--because I can't put her down! I haven't used her yet (too snowy!) but her leather begs to be pet! It's love. :heart:

My...what a gorgeous Tomato you have!!! I LOVE it :heart: Where did you find this gorgeous bag :confused1:

The fabulous Lo was looking for a Tomato MAB; I was one of the many to PM her when the Tomato MAB came up on ecrater. Little did I know, but LO put up the Tomato Nikki to justify the Tomato MAB. As soon as I saw it (and sent an email or two) I snatched it up.

I :heart: the way this color shines in your pics, Rachel!! And I am so happy that this bag is where she can be appreciated...:yahoo:

Killer! And believe it or not, I also tell people to hold the tomato when I order sandwiches, lol...but I love tomato bags (I also love Balenciaga tomato). :smile:

Wear her in good health!

I :heart: the way this color shines in your pics, Rachel!! And I am so happy that this bag is where she can be appreciated...:yahoo:

Killer! And believe it or not, I also tell people to hold the tomato when I order sandwiches, lol...but I love tomato bags (I also love Balenciaga tomato). :smile:

Wear her in good health!

I will LO! You're the greatest! I can not wait to see pictures of your MAB.
Even if you don't end up posting, please email me some shots. I'm dying to see! :heart:

How did I miss this one???!!! It must have been quick! What a stunning tomato!!! This is one of my HGs! Congrats! I love contrast of the b&w paisley lining, too!