The one who almost got away...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congratulations, Cranberry is a gorgeous color! Enjoy her

2. Lovely! And twins! I never thought I'd be carrying a compartment bag ;) but cranberry is so pretty!

3. Congrats! Just used mine today and it's LOVE!!!

4. Pretty bag. Love the color. What a pretty kitty too. Enjoy the new bag.

5. So happy she's home! Congrats, twins on Cranberry and she was my first gold HW bag too! She's so classy and autumn-y! ;)

6. She sure is my spoiled precious girl!!!! Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!

Thanks! I think she's even prettier due to light gold hardware!!!

Sounds EXACTLY like me, Maggie was such a fail for me & so I'm glad phoebe is more "relaxed."

Woo hoo!!!! I pulled a muscle in my neck at work & so I might not be using her tomorrow...really wanted to but with this pain I may just carry a zippy wristlet.

Thanks!!!!

The "autumn-y" look is definitely what flipped her from a "maybe" to a MUST!!!!

7. Gorgeous bag, congrats

8. Happy you found your bag. Love the teamwork on tpf. :tup:

9. Cranberry is SUCH a pretty color! Gorgeous bag and kitty! Hope your neck feels better soon. I bet your pretty new Phoebe really did help perk you up a little bit lol. Congrats!

10. #25 Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
    Loveley bag and so cute kitty love them both

11. Just gorgeous. Congrats!

12. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1384532734.611712.jpg

Had to add back the cuteness!!! Thanks greenpixie

13. Thanks everyone!!!! Sitting at the chiropractor now (had to carry a zippy with me due to the neck pain :sad: ) hope my kinks get worked out so I can rock pheebsters this weekend!!

14. ahhh you know its a keeper when you cant stop thinking about it!! congrats this bag is gorgeous!!!

15. Beautiful, congrats!