The one that (I thought) got away (a reveal sort of)

zeeni26

Jan 23, 2014
Helllo TPF family I've been away from this forum for a while because TPF means big temptation lol and also because I've been concentrating on trying to graduate summa *** laude with my bachelors degree and now that I have achieved that and am set to graduate in Aug I thought I would go and finally pick out my graduation present. I usually go to the boutique in West Palm as I have developed an amazing relationship with my SA from there but the weather in South Florida has been dreadful lately with all the thunderstorms and lightning so I decided to finally go to the botique in Miami and just check out what they have little did I know I would find the amazing beauty that I did I will post a reveal in a bit when I finally unwrap the box but for now while I take and upload the pictures of my new addition I will leave you with the bags that I passed on The lighting is sort of bad but my sa told me to be sneaky with the photos so I apologize the first picture is of the burgundy and navy patent jumbo classics and the second is of the red lambskin boy and the navy caviar boy all gorgeous in their own rights but there was something else that was calling my name

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    334.4 KB · Views: 821
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    396.7 KB · Views: 825
so i hate drawn out reveals so here is my new addition

Attachments

• photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    243.5 KB · Views: 781
  • photo 2-2.JPG
    photo 2-2.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 750
  • photo 1-3.JPG
    photo 1-3.JPG
    259.7 KB · Views: 766
i have no idea what this color is (light blue???) but I had seen a friend of mine get the m/l of this back at the end of May and called my boutique immediately to see if they had anymore sadly they had sold out but lo and behold I walk in to the Miami botique and they had this in the m/l and the Jumbo and I had to have it in the jumbo size what a striking color

Helllo TPF family I've been away from this forum for a while because TPF means big temptation lol and also because I've been concentrating on trying to graduate summa *** laude with my bachelors degree and now that I have achieved that and am set to graduate in Aug I thought I would go and finally pick out my graduation present. I usually go to the boutique in West Palm as I have developed an amazing relationship with my SA from there but the weather in South Florida has been dreadful lately with all the thunderstorms and lightning so I decided to finally go to the botique in Miami and just check out what they have little did I know I would find the amazing beauty that I did I will post a reveal in a bit when I finally unwrap the box but for now while I take and upload the pictures of my new addition I will leave you with the bags that I passed on The lighting is sort of bad but my sa told me to be sneaky with the photos so I apologize the first picture is of the burgundy and navy patent jumbo classics and the second is of the red lambskin boy and the navy caviar boy all gorgeous in their own rights but there was something else that was calling my name

Love your bag girl! And your minion lol . I have 2 of them and keep them in my cars lol.

YAY we are color twins -- I got this in the mini! It's SUCH a versatile color, you will find! Congrats on the excellent purchase; moreover, congrats on graduating with high honors!