The one that got away :(

Apr 28, 2014
Hi guys!

I fell in love with the Anya Hindmarch Digestives clutch when it came out a few years ago.
IMG_5026.JPG
Sadly, I didn't buy it at the time because I thought it was too expensive (about $1450). I've become obsessed with it lately, and I stayed up late last night searching online to see if anyone was selling it, to no avail :sad: It's just so cute and looks exactly like a packet of biscuits! I guess there's really no point to this post lol. If any of you are lucky to have one, hope you are enjoying it!

Reactions: papertiger
Hi guys!

I fell in love with the Anya Hindmarch Digestives clutch when it came out a few years ago.
View attachment 3634907
Sadly, I didn't buy it at the time because I thought it was too expensive (about $1450). I've become obsessed with it lately, and I stayed up late last night searching online to see if anyone was selling it, to no avail :sad: It's just so cute and looks exactly like a packet of biscuits! I guess there's really no point to this post lol. If any of you are lucky to have one, hope you are enjoying it!

It happens to a lot of people. We make rules for ourselves at any given time and sometimes we look back and think 'what was I thinking?' It's a very cute bag, I hope you find one.

Reactions: the_comfortista