The One That Got Away!

I regret never buying the LOLITAs... in both colors.... and really have always wanted the patent Ipanema clutch.

And I wish I still had...

Dominique Satchel (esp this time of year)
CIMG1001.jpg

My ONE AND ONLY THARPE... although I know it's in good hands...
CIMG0710.jpg

Gahhhh.. just found this pic..:love:
DSCN1646.jpg

Jenni, I've never used my matching plum havana! I really don't know why--def. not for lack of love!

It makes no sense that I sold my bittersweet gaza. I probably wouldn't repurchase one but I wish I had hung onto this guy!

oh pae
** Le Big Time Sigh **
I always lusted after this one.......

By far my biggest regret is selling my PM Nomade Hobo in Fir. What was I thinking! :wacko: Ah well, the quest continues...

I also regret Oyster Tharpe.

Namkha -
And this one too......such a cutie.....love the girlie ruffles and the rugged leather. Have lusted after this one as well.

Lucky me......my Dominique in Cream and Ana in Chocolate are out on loan, along with Metallic Indigo Patent Mercer to family. I always have the option to issue a recall!

Love seeing these pics.......and xxoo to my HOTTIES :biggrin::P

memories......light the corners of my mind.....

ruby conrad...but i know she's loved....black newman, and still kinda wistful over my corc, but it was so friggin heavy

wish I had gotten a conrad in eucalyptus...

P1020357.JPG

I forgot about this one - I have some regrets about selling the Demi Bowman. It was really soft and worked well as a crossbady. I think she went on to live with another hottie.

^^ This really isn't the right thread for this, coming from left field, but I wanted to share with you guys that I bought on evil-bay the PM Kitten bracelet in Olive. It's been a want of mine for years and I have found myself purchasing old school wants lately (batik eyeglass case, Alfie charm from a lovely HOTTIE, and now this item).

Prune Gaza satchel.

A couple came up for sale but didn't have the money at the time and were higher than I wanted to pay. Ahhhhh regrets! (I have others to console me, but still!:P)