The One That Got Away!

jennirane

HHHottiecuffpower!
Nov 8, 2008
In light of the fact that much of what we're doing around here these days is reminiscing :P I thought we could funnel all that longing and regret into a thread...

Which HH piece (or pieces!) do you regret gifting/selling/abandoning on a train/losing in a move?

Include nostalgic pics if you've got 'em!!

ETA: There might be another "one that got away" thread somewhere, but I was too lazy to go through pages lol.

Last edited:
I'll start! (Caveat: Some of these have been sold to lovely Hotties and I know they're in better homes lol)

HH Sample Lorca, how I miss thee!:crybaby:
plum1.jpg

Oh, lovely Saffron Pallenberg!:sad: I tried so hard to love your narrow zippered opening, but alas! You are now living happily in the wild northern lands of Pallenbergs, while I and your big sis Cannes Tote traipse the desert together!
hhh30.jpg

And FIERCE Grape Shine Havana, I didn't give you enough of a chance to show your enduring, purple gorgeousness!
clyde25.jpg

Oh gosh I've had so many that got away......
Yam Shine Havana (Loved the leather on this one but the shape didn't work for me)
DSC_0002.jpg

Black Onyx Trophy (I miss it on most of my work days. I loved the structure but struggled with the size for an everyday bag) COME HOME TO MOMMA!
28.jpg

Dominique Hobo (in creme) I can't even remember why I got rid of it because now I would pay a small fortune for one.
P1010037-1.jpg

P1010039-1.jpg

Harlequin with Black Leather Orsay Satchel
P7030021.jpg

Jenni, I've never used my matching plum havana! I really don't know why--def. not for lack of love!

It makes no sense that I sold my bittersweet gaza. I probably wouldn't repurchase one but I wish I had hung onto this guy!

Attachments

• gaza1.jpg
    gaza1.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 601
Gorgeous, Pae! :love: And I'd forgotten you got the sample Havana... :girlsigh:
Doi, I think I just got too worried that the leather (a lot like Ginger and Eucalyptus) would be too delicate... But I use my Euc Havana all the time, so who knows?! It's such a perfect color.

By far my biggest regret is selling my PM Nomade Hobo in Fir. What was I thinking! :wacko: Ah well, the quest continues...

I also regret Oyster Tharpe.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 592