The one that got away?

Lemon06

LV2FLY
Jul 30, 2009
I did a search to see if this thread already existed.. I'm sure it does but couldn't find it?
ANyway, i just lost out on a lg LV vertical Lockit for $400 on fashionphile.com and am still bummed about it!
What is the one that got away from you?

I feel your pain!! I know, the lockit was in great cond but it was just missing the key. Well, in the wise words of a fellow tPFer, I guess there's another bag out there that is meant to be ours instead.

There is a vintage black Chanel tote I want.
Right now a Swiss site has it for $1143 in lamb.
A Malleries seller sold a caviar one for $800.
Darn it!

A Gucci Hearts & Roses Tattoo Medium Joy Boston. On sale but bought another bag instead, regretted it & the Medium was no longer available. This lead me to my 1st LV Speedy 30 in Azur though! Still regret not buying that Boston. :pout::Push::girlsigh:

Last edited:
Hmmm.

There are a few. I'm feeling extra bitter though because I passed on some of these for a bag I ordered in June whose ship date moved 5 or 6 time and is now in Oct. I'm cancelling but am bitter because I might have gotten one of these instead.

an older lockheart with the black white grey tiling

a cheapie Banana Republic grey bag.

a Hayden Harnett Havana for $100

an Olivia Harris large tote for $25

When Muse first came out I got an email from NM that offered free heat stamped initials on the bag. That was when it was $1000. I passed because I had *just* bought the Miu Miu bow (when it first came out) & couldn't face DH with another purchase. I still think of that one......