The one that got away?

Lemon06

LV2FLY
Jul 30, 2009
Bloomington, MN
I did a search to see if this thread already existed.. I'm sure it does but couldn't find it?
ANyway, i just lost out on a lg LV vertical Lockit for $400 on fashionphile.com and am still bummed about it!
What is the one that got away from you?

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
there was a marc jacobs chili hudson listed on ebay for a little over $200. that would've been the deal of the century. argh! i'm so bummed i missed that.

Lemon06

LV2FLY
Jul 30, 2009
Bloomington, MN
I feel your pain!! I know, the lockit was in great cond but it was just missing the key. Well, in the wise words of a fellow tPFer, I guess there's another bag out there that is meant to be ours instead.

Bitten

Chic, not cheap.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
Contented
A Prada bag in classic camel leather - I saw it in the Prada boutique in Paris in April and am still kicking myself for not getting it!

SWlife

For the love of beautiful things
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
New Mexico
There is a vintage black Chanel tote I want.
Right now a Swiss site has it for $1143 in lamb.
A Malleries seller sold a caviar one for $800.
Darn it!

crazyboutcoach

Iced Lemonade
O.G.
Jul 5, 2009
A town I call home, TX
A Gucci Hearts & Roses Tattoo Medium Joy Boston. On sale but bought another bag instead, regretted it & the Medium was no longer available. This lead me to my 1st LV Speedy 30 in Azur though! Still regret not buying that Boston. :pout::Push::girlsigh:

Last edited:

mothbeast

O.G.
Jan 12, 2009
Hmmm.

There are a few. I'm feeling extra bitter though because I passed on some of these for a bag I ordered in June whose ship date moved 5 or 6 time and is now in Oct. I'm cancelling but am bitter because I might have gotten one of these instead.

an older lockheart with the black white grey tiling

a cheapie Banana Republic grey bag.

a Hayden Harnett Havana for $100

an Olivia Harris large tote for $25

cph706

O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
Maryland
When Muse first came out I got an email from NM that offered free heat stamped initials on the bag. That was when it was $1000. I passed because I had *just* bought the Miu Miu bow (when it first came out) & couldn't face DH with another purchase. I still think of that one......