The One that Got Away

SohoChic

O.G.
Jun 10, 2008
My fab SA sent me and 3 other clients of hers a sale Chanel bag..

I consider it the Holy Grail of Sale bags. It was a medium lambskin flap with silver hadware for 1440 :yahoo:. I almost fell out of my chair at work. The color is like a blue lavendar. Regularly priced at 2696! WTF.. Pristine condition it was returned from another state.

I was 10 minutes late responding and her other client scopped it up. I'm so sad :sad: it's probably for the best though that 1440 looks nice in my bank account.

For your viewing pleasure the one that got away

chanel2l.jpg

I can't believe this was on sale either :wtf: !!!
Gosh, if I were your SA, I would have been tempted to buy it for myself :smile:
I wonder if they are allowed to hold sale purses for themselves :wondering

OMG!! That's such a pretty bag!!! Do you happen to know what season this "blue lavender" color is from? Not by any chance a 09A color, right?

I'm sorry that you've missed your chance. But I'm sure you'll find a great deal in the near future.....;)

My fab SA sent me and 3 other clients of hers a sale Chanel bag..

I consider it the Holy Grail of Sale bags. It was a medium lambskin flap with silver hadware for 1440 :yahoo:. I almost fell out of my chair at work. The color is like a blue lavendar. Regularly priced at 2696! WTF.. Pristine condition it was returned from another state.

I was 10 minutes late responding and her other client scopped it up. I'm so sad :sad: it's probably for the best though that 1440 looks nice in my bank account.

For your viewing pleasure the one that got away

chanel2l.jpg

Boy is that a pretty bag to be on sale too. I know there is always another one BUuttt... WAH! I am sad because I missed out on that flannel flap on Bluefly that was featured in a 4 hour sale. I hate those quickie event things. I hate having the money and the will and yet it slips through your fingers because you can't be everywhere at all times.