The One that Got Away

SohoChic

O.G.
Jun 10, 2008
New York City
My fab SA sent me and 3 other clients of hers a sale Chanel bag..

I consider it the Holy Grail of Sale bags. It was a medium lambskin flap with silver hadware for 1440 :yahoo:. I almost fell out of my chair at work. The color is like a blue lavendar. Regularly priced at 2696! WTF.. Pristine condition it was returned from another state.

I was 10 minutes late responding and her other client scopped it up. I'm so sad :sad: it's probably for the best though that 1440 looks nice in my bank account.

For your viewing pleasure the one that got away

saks4me

Pita Bread
O.G.
Nov 30, 2008
Seriously?! It is gorgeous! I hope that it went to a good home. I cannot believe!:wtf:

luvchnl

O.G.
May 15, 2008
I can't believe this was on sale either :wtf: !!!
Gosh, if I were your SA, I would have been tempted to buy it for myself :smile:
I wonder if they are allowed to hold sale purses for themselves :wondering

miacillan

'H'ypnotized!!
O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
'H' Abyss...
OMG!! That's such a pretty bag!!! Do you happen to know what season this "blue lavender" color is from? Not by any chance a 09A color, right?

I'm sorry that you've missed your chance. But I'm sure you'll find a great deal in the near future.....;)

My fab SA sent me and 3 other clients of hers a sale Chanel bag..

I consider it the Holy Grail of Sale bags. It was a medium lambskin flap with silver hadware for 1440 :yahoo:. I almost fell out of my chair at work. The color is like a blue lavendar. Regularly priced at 2696! WTF.. Pristine condition it was returned from another state.

I was 10 minutes late responding and her other client scopped it up. I'm so sad :sad: it's probably for the best though that 1440 looks nice in my bank account.

For your viewing pleasure the one that got away

divnanata

Nata
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Chesterfield Missouri
Boy is that a pretty bag to be on sale too. I know there is always another one BUuttt... WAH! I am sad because I missed out on that flannel flap on Bluefly that was featured in a 4 hour sale. I hate those quickie event things. I hate having the money and the will and yet it slips through your fingers because you can't be everywhere at all times.