The one that got away

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am very upset. I saw a fawn alma in excellent condition from a MPRS with an unbelievable BIN price. I waited too long and someone snuck in :cry:

Do you have any stories of missed bag opportunites that have kept you up at night? bags sold only to deeply regret the decision.

Console me - please tell.

2. 100 pounds for a croissant PM, from a MPRS, I curse myself every day for not pressing that buy it now right away.

3. $350 toledo blue Epi speedy 25 from MPRS excellent condition....I still feel like to kick myself when I think about it.[​IMG]

4. Yes a mint Mc Boulogne for $700 bin

5. $599.99 BIN Epi Jasmin in lilac :cry:

i couldn't decide between that an a lilac Epi Speedy 25, but when i finally did, it was gone :cry:

6. Missed a silver Galaxia. Boo hoo! Still waiting for another.

7. I missed a Cerises and a green Graffiti Pochette - both for rather low prices. Still angry about that... :Push:
    Oh, and a wonderful Cerises Speedy 2 weeks ago... wasn't sure about it's authencity at this time. :cry:

8. It wasn't an LV...but there was a Balenciaga seafoam first on eBay. The price was high so I decided to sleep on it, and when I woke up and decided to buy it, someone had already used BIN.

9. used cerise speedy, like a month ago i think under 900 bucks

now thats a deal!

10. authentic grafitti pochette and speedy for what i now know are great prices.

11. i think it depends on the condition, personally if there was a beat up graffiti speedy at 850-900 bucks i wouldnt buy it.

wait hold up, you can repair the handles and such, nevermind i change my mind :graucho:

12. The Saleya PM for $550, somebody BIN just before I got the thumbs up from MP.

Kathy

13. oooh kathyy, who was the seller!

14. Last January, a Damier Ipanema GM sold for $109. Seller had wonderful pics but had misspelled Vuitton -- I was going to snipe that one but we had a blizzard which took out our satellite internet connection about 6 hours before it ended. It was a sad moment when we finally got back online and I saw what that went for. :sad: I don't even like the bag, but it was only at around $75 before we lost our connection and I was liking it more and more by the minute. :smile:

Lost out on a Cerises Pochette that went for about $135 a few weeks ago -- bad bad pics and description. By the time I determined it was authentic, the auction had ended.

15. When I was first going to get my Peach Graffiti pochette, I was looking through this one guy's auctions and the description of one said that he had a Peach Graffiti pochette in great condition that he hadn't listed yet. So I was going back and forth with him and I was sure I was going to get it since we were working out payment options, shipping, etc. Then that same morning, he listed it (which was really stupid of him since I told him I had to leave for a couple hours but would buy it once I got back) and soon after, someone used the BIN option to get it for only $350 including shipping. I was SO unbelievably mad at him for listing it despite my telling him I'd buy it when I got back but there wasn't much I could do after that... :sad:

Then in the store, I missed out on the Vienna Mizi in that plum/deep purple color..I picked it up then went away to do more shopping and by the time I came back a couple hours later it was gone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice