The one that almost got away- 35 Gold Togo with PHW

kenix_02

O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
Hi ladies,
Thank you for all your feedback on my previous post. After much thought I have decided to keep her. Today, I finally got to open the box because it was supposed to be a Valentine’s gift from DH. She is so stunning! I’m so glad I kept her and not return it for gold on gold.

Attachments

• B7060B27-6C61-4551-AB65-2B9EFF942C90.jpeg
    B7060B27-6C61-4551-AB65-2B9EFF942C90.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 563
  • D67CF90B-9774-40D5-A133-BC05607462B4.jpeg
    D67CF90B-9774-40D5-A133-BC05607462B4.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 550
Hi ladies,
Thank you for all your feedback on my previous post. After much thought I have decided to keep her. Today, I finally got to open the box because it was supposed to be a Valentine’s gift from DH. She is so stunning! I’m so glad I kept her and not return it for gold on gold.
Looks Perfecto on you! Congrats.

Reactions: kenix_02
Hi ladies,
Gorgeous on you! Happy Valentines Day!

Reactions: kenix_02
Hi ladies,
You look stunning! Congrats!! Super off topic, so I apologize, but have to ask - where is your blouse from ?

Hi ladies,
Your complete ensemble looks amazing on your sleek figure and tanned skin :flowers: