The one LV you'll always think about and never have...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtf::wtf::wtf: there's one on ebay with the bid starting at only $499!!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: i doubt i will EVER see it that low again but i just can't purchase it now :crybaby:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Louis-vuitton-Irvine-Monogram-Velours-Alligator-bag_W0QQitemZ320140249683QQihZ011QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2. Headphone bag

3. --Louis Vuitton Monogram Embossed Stephen in Gray and Monogram

--Damier Pegase 60

--Graffiti keepall (white)

None are within my budget range...

4. The Suhali Lockit in White :drool:

5. Ohhhh, the Black MC Speedy-- waaaaaay outta my price range-- or the Cherry Blossom Papillon from SATC-- ooh, and that Swarovski Theda PM from the Exclusive collection...

But most of all... the Amarante Pegase 50....

dream, dream, dream...

6. something cherry blossom
    monogram mizi (missed it :sad: and still sad over it)

7. uhhh, like everything! lol

seriously, when push comes to shove I always pick mono bec. it's classic and I don't want my bag to scream a certain year, it's a neuroses of mine. I totally admire the mc line and denim line but can't bring myself to get one for some crazy reason. I would be getting it used of course and even then I just chicken out. I put it on my wishlist and w/in a week or days it's off again and a mono bag in it's place, lol.

so the bags that won't make it in my collection anything, NOT damier, epi or mono, so that's a lot! lol

but I do wish I could wear an mc or denim, those are the ones I constantly admire here at tpf.

8. cherry blossom papillon and theda mono or MC.

9. MC or Mono petite noe

10. oh and I forgot the eye dare you L'extravagant...

11. Actually ANY vernis pegase 50 now that I think about it... Pomme or Amarante or Indigo, oh, I'd just die from sheer happiness...

and a steamer trunk. One of those great big steamer trunks you can't find anymore. I'd put it at the foot of my bed!

12. Pink CB Retro. I love love love it, but maybe it's just not my style :sad:

13. Me too!

14. suhali le fab in white

15. Cherry Blossom Papillon.

Thankfully the Le Fab is not LE, so never say never for that!