The one LV you'll always think about and never have...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My Suhali L'Extravagant that I have wanted since 2004!!!! lol I still hope to get it though!!!!

2. Bequia trotteur mm in the darker color I saw it once didnt get it and now I cant find it anymore...although it was a little pricey for me at the time....I also didnt like the gold hardware....which I suppose means I shouldnt have gotten it and made the right choice, but I still think about it...

3. Mine is MC keepall. I kept putting it off and now it's discontinued I guess l will have to check ebay in the future.

4. Mostly LV luggage pieces and this one in particular. I think I'm just more of a luggage person when it comes to LV.

Attached Files:

5. I'm always looking for a LV Beggars bag in black from the conte de fees line...I really want one...always have..but I want one is prestine condition...maybe someday.

6. I didn't have many that I wanted until I started reading through everyone's posts on this thread. NOw there are several that I was reminded of, that I WANT!!!!! Oh this board can be soooo dangerous (but good:graucho:)

7. Pieces from the Eye Love collection. :love:

8. Fuchsia Perfo Musette...aka the one that got away!

9. Mine WAS the Cerises Speedy 25 ... I really never thought I'd be able to get one since I missed out when they were available, BUT I just recently bought one and it has now found it's way into my little purse family. I'm soooo happy!

10. l'epanoui PM....
    and also..
    manhattan PM..unless i'm lucky with getting a great deal...i have my own limits to how much each bag can cost...

11. Graffiti keepall (any color).
    Mandarin Pochette Cles.

12. Waterproof carryall. :sad:. It's too $$ for me.

13. MC speedy in white, but I can't pull it off.

14. graffiti keepall

15. There are a few LE that i really wanted. But the one that i am heartbroken over is the Mini mink papillion.:crybaby: