the one I've been waiting for...

Katel, my dear, I can't believe I didn't see this before. My eyes are still hurting from staring at your raising box beauty. What an absolutely gorgeous bag!!!:love:

Ms. Empress, how on earth will you decide whether to carry your raisin ostrich Bolide or this raisin box HAC? They are both such beautiful bags. I wish I had to make a difficult choice like that each morning! Enjoy!!!!

thank you Angelfish, Fesdu, whispa777, Nola, shoes, diana, ReneH, Kelly100, bluxcape, RC, FleurDeLis, Kallie Girl, PennyD, hello, style101, joy88, bagmom, gga, merika, hummingbird, Ninja Sue, Mree43, bagdizzy, ShoeLover, star, allaboutbags, MillStream, PBC, tweetie, Handybags, Sus, Jag, mrsS., edsbgrl, jen0575, CynthiaNYC, mizzle, HiHeels, Kelly_Birkin, hNe, orangeme, MaggieD, tods, and GUCCIhoochie. :heart: :heart:

luv2shop - I purchased her from a dear PF member, and she was dropping off another bag at BH spa that week, so she offered to take the raisin box HAC straightaway to spa so as to arrive freshened and ready to go.

djsmom - no, sorry, I don't have any closeups of her prior to spa. Drat.

Fleurs - :blush: and if I know you, you'll find another lovely Raisin made just for you (if that's your heart's desire!) Besides, you have your unspeakably beautiful havanne croc Birkin to snuggle :heart:

CB - You are hysterical! I don't know about all that Empress business; surely someone else must wear this crown! But it is a pretty picture :yes:

And perhaps you will have something very special and raisin-y to share soon.....????? :graucho: Can NOT wait!

S'Mom, loren, thank you - I don't have any other pics yet, in the middle of an enormous project, will try soon!

CB, GF - raisin box ho's - ROFLMAO! (also, thanks, GF)

boxofraisinsHeader.jpg

MrsMorris - thank you, pls come play anyday! :heart:

thanks artemisa and luxurylife :heart:

Here's the pic I promised - a very casual day - I took her out marketing, etc., she made boring errands fun. :smile:

attachment.php

Attachments

• action 9-4.b.JPG
    action 9-4.b.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 46