The one item you NEVER buy full price

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Jeans.

2. Levis jeans.
    Shoes (50% off my store or states for shopping)
    Anything from P&G, SCJ, J&J, Unilever
    Almost all household items
    Purses (paid overseas price on my LV)
    Accessories (employee %)

I do pay full price on makeup however. :nogood:

3. I try to not buy underwear full price!!

4. Clothes in general

5. Designer clothing! Only when there's a great deal.

6. Clothing in general since it wears faster than most things.

I try to get groceries and household stuff on sale and with a coupon if possible.

7. Underwear and bras... I stock up when I find what I wear on sale at Nordies

8. Underwears and Bras....you def find AMAZING deals on those nowadays. I can def count on Marshall's for that.

9. So true, underwear and bras! Whenever I go to nyc I always head to century21 and get my CK bras on sale! They have the best selection in my size!

Shampoo and conditioner. I rotate brands and if I'm buying a drugstore brand I get it on sale, because they are always on sale at least once a month.

Plane tickets to Europe. I don't necessarily wait for a 'seat sale' but I know what is a good price an what isn't. I will never pay the inflated prices.

10. I don't pay retail for any kind of fashion item. I've always bought on sale. I never needed a particular item that badly. (You can find something similar in another brand or another store.)

11. BDG Jeans, JC Litas. I would actually buy these items at full price but I just try not to if I can help it. So far, I've been able to help it. ;)

12. Most clothing, I get bored fast.

13. Any clothing. I buy my clothing at Express, A&F (not logo items) and American Eagle...they always mail out coupons for like $30 off of $100 and $70 off of $200 plus have sales in the store on items. I pay full price for certain things that I feel are worth it and I know I cant find on sale (LV bags, classic UGGS, things like that).

14. I never say never but thus far I haven't spent full price on any of my designer shoes. I mean even with the ones I have gotten on deep discount I end up getting worried about wearing them/getting them dirty so I can't imagine how I'd feel spending $500+ on a pair.

15. I never pay retail for anything, skincare cosmetics I try to stock up on during specials or duty free.