The one item you NEVER buy full price

Levis jeans.
Shoes (50% off my store or states for shopping)
Anything from P&G, SCJ, J&J, Unilever
Almost all household items
Purses (paid overseas price on my LV)
Accessories (employee %)

I do pay full price on makeup however. :nogood:

So true, underwear and bras! Whenever I go to nyc I always head to century21 and get my CK bras on sale! They have the best selection in my size!

Shampoo and conditioner. I rotate brands and if I'm buying a drugstore brand I get it on sale, because they are always on sale at least once a month.

Plane tickets to Europe. I don't necessarily wait for a 'seat sale' but I know what is a good price an what isn't. I will never pay the inflated prices.

I don't pay retail for any kind of fashion item. I've always bought on sale. I never needed a particular item that badly. (You can find something similar in another brand or another store.)

BDG Jeans, JC Litas. I would actually buy these items at full price but I just try not to if I can help it. So far, I've been able to help it. ;)

Any clothing. I buy my clothing at Express, A&F (not logo items) and American Eagle...they always mail out coupons for like $30 off of $100 and $70 off of $200 plus have sales in the store on items. I pay full price for certain things that I feel are worth it and I know I cant find on sale (LV bags, classic UGGS, things like that).

I never say never but thus far I haven't spent full price on any of my designer shoes. I mean even with the ones I have gotten on deep discount I end up getting worried about wearing them/getting them dirty so I can't imagine how I'd feel spending $500+ on a pair.