The One(ish) A Month Club

boy....let me think....:P
the gatsy pumps
last season's lace top...(from 500+ to 167) it's calling me name :lol:
a top from yoox
the bobby (red...from barneys) but i am not sure why they still had the red, it's been sold out long time. may be they found them somewhere in the stock room??

Niiiice! Tell me what you think of the Bobbys! I know you had a pair of IM sneakers before and returned them, so what made you change your mind?

I am dying for these Chanel espadrilles. I'm going to LA in a few weeks so hoping I can track them down! I love the mint ones.

I'm still torn as to whether I should get one big item next month (Proenza Schouler PS11, which I have been wanting for months) or a few smaller items. I have way too many shoes but I keep finding ones that I love.

Attachments

• 270882-1.jpg
    270882-1.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 1,358
I'm doing the french 5 piece fashion rule.

So I was looking for ages a quality, slim fitting leather trousers. Saw the Maison Martin Margiela for H&M collab a leather drainpipe leggings in the sale in Januaray. So I picked that up this month plus the white cashmere jumper. So lovely and well worth it!

Attachments

• leather legging.jpg
    leather legging.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,346
Someone please...stop me...

Dolce et Gabbana skirt:
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/336741

Anya Hindmarch Ebury tote in mustard:
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/342319

Oscar de la Renta blouse:
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/332467

Lanvin raspberry top:
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/333949

rag & bone jeans:
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/330960

Bottege Veneta Large Veneta grey hobo:
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/313863

I swear I'm going to start crying :crybaby:

Great taste, dear Bitten!

Niiiice! Tell me what you think of the Bobbys! I know you had a pair of IM sneakers before and returned them, so what made you change your mind?

I am dying for these Chanel espadrilles. I'm going to LA in a few weeks so hoping I can track them down! I love the mint ones.

I'm still torn as to whether I should get one big item next month (Proenza Schouler PS11, which I have been wanting for months) or a few smaller items. I have way too many shoes but I keep finding ones that I love.

I really vote for just one BIG purchase instead of several small compromises, because they are just trying to compensate for what you really want. Hold on and wait and get the more expensive but better quality item. It will last you longer and will make a bigger impact on your ensemble.

I really vote for just one BIG purchase instead of several small compromises, because they are just trying to compensate for what you really want. Hold on and wait and get the more expensive but better quality item. It will last you longer and will make a bigger impact on your ensemble.

I think you are right! It is so hard to be good sometimes though!

i just think i need a pair of sneakers to go with my wardrobe, i need to wear sneakers from time to time like going to the construction sites and stuff....and red was my first choice...we'll see. if the craftsmanship was as bad as the blue pair, i'll have to return them.

I agree with this, especially if the one big purchase is something you really love and will use more often.

I made a 2013 resolution to only buy 2 pieces a month, so I'm almost as good as you, ladies :biggrin:

I don't include basis stuff, underwear, socks and work out clothes. Shoes and scarfs are included though.

So far I've bought my two pieces for January and now I just have to hold my breath until next month. I already have my eyes on a shirt but there is no way I'm going to break my new years fashion resolution within the first month!

January got me a Mulberry Bayswater and an Isabel Marant lace blouse:

IMG_1118.JPG IMf12laceTopEcru0.jpg

I made a 2013 resolution to only buy 2 pieces a month, so I'm almost as good as you, ladies :biggrin:

I don't include basis stuff, underwear, socks and work out clothes. Shoes and scarfs are included though.

So far I've bought my two pieces for January and now I just have to hold my breath until next month. I already have my eyes on a shirt but there is no way I'm going to break my new years fashion resolution within the first month!

Stunning buys ★

View attachment 2032664 View attachment 2032663
Oh my, you have been busy, that bag is awesome;)
I got two pairs of HLang leather pants and 2 pairs of Lanvin ballerinas , an IM sweater and cardi/perfecto jacket, all on sale...:biggrin:

*Love* the lace blouse, if you dont mind telling me where you bought it?, what the fabric content is?, and how much it cost? If you feel more comfortable, please feel free to pm me. Thanks ever so much! Great pieces to start the year off right!