the one-day MJ boutique sale tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoppingsmycard

Shopping's My Cardio
O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
hi everyone :smile: smooches posted about the one-day sale at the NY MJ boutique tomorrow:

There is a sale on the Selma at MJ call (I called today and they are doing presale):

One day sale friday dec 15th
Marc jacocs boutique mercer st phone no. 212-343-1490
Small selma, large selma, tote
in lavendar, taupe , teal. $195.00 each.
I just ordered 2 over the phone.
Talked to Chris.
i'm just wondering if anyone has any info on the measurements of the large & small selmas, and any idea which tote it is that they're having on the sale? i called, and the SA was *not* helpful, wouldn't take a pre-order, and put me on perma-hold when i asked for chris...i'm sure they're swamped right now, but jeez.

anyone have the scoop?

Hey Ladies, just to let you know that i just called and they're not doing anymore charge ship today. They said it was too busy and to call them tomorrow and they would do it... so just passing on the update... =)

I'm not all that crazy about the selma or the tote (with the buckle in front) so I'll call tomorrow if I decide to get a tote. But if someone REALLY wants it, you might get lucky if you plead like crazy =) good luck gals! hopes someone gets something they want there!

Large Selma: 14 x 5.5 x 7.25"
Small Selma: 11.25 x 4.25 x 7.5"
Tote: 18.25 x 7 x 9.5"
oh, thank you bag.lover...just what i needed. really stupid question, but is the middle number in the dimensions the depth or the height? i'm guessing depth, since i have no idea what a 4" tall handbag would look like.... :smile:

i'm thinking of the small selma for my mom - she's about 5'6" and 130 lbs...what do you guys think? small or large?

Status
Not open for further replies.